GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt Diary 2020 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt Diary 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adam92
    replied
    Thank you for all the help putting my mind at a better ease.

sending the letter to RC won’t reset the clock at all will it?

Leave a comment:

• stuckinarut
    replied
    Originally posted by adam92 View Post
    Now I’m a little scared. Capquest are now working with ResolveCall and will be trying to make a door stop visit. Absolutely do not want this or someone trying to get in via a neighbour

this is for the Arrows (Vanquis) account where I’m losing track of whose doing what with it

i notice there was a letter posted you could send (May or may not work I read) on the forum to state you only will deal in writing is it worth sending? I don’t want to reset the clock with it if that makes sense
    Don't stress over Resolvecall, Just send the doorstep letter as Tech Clerk advises, And if they do turn up, Just say sorry don't want to talk with you, please leave. And they will?

Leave a comment:

• Night Monkey
    replied
    Now I’m a little scared.
    Which is exactly what they want. As stated above, they have no powers, get paid for turning up and should walk away quietly when asked to do so. Try not to let the possibility bother you.

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Now I’m a little scared. Capquest are now working with ResolveCall and will be trying to make a door stop visit. Absolutely do not want this or someone trying to get in via a neighbour
    No need to be scared. As Tech Clerk said they have no powers and will certainly not be trying to get in. They are NOT BAILIFFS. No need to discuss anything with them. Certainly no admission of liability.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit get proof posting free.,
    and knocking doors, who when told go away leave a calling card ready for the bin = No Powers.
    no guarantee but doorstep visits are just some local clown out person making an income from deliveries letters, lot of people give up then and the freighter has been completed. post man really, close gate on way out politely. then have a cup of tea.
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 21 August 2023, 12:05.

Leave a comment:

• adam92
    replied

this is for the Arrows (Vanquis) account where I’m losing track of whose doing what with it

i notice there was a letter posted you could send (May or may not work I read) on the forum to state you only will deal in writing is it worth sending? I don’t want to reset the clock with it if that makes sense

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
    Ophelos -

"We use smart technology to work out what day and time is the most convenient to contact you, whether it’s by email, WhatsApp, SMS or post."

What nonsense - 1st signs of lack of integrity by them, lol

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Ophelos -

"We use smart technology to work out what day and time is the most convenient to contact you, whether it’s by email, WhatsApp, SMS or post."

Leave a comment:

• adam92
    replied
    Thanks for that will keep you posted

Intrum who are usually very quiet now sending a message 1-2 times a week and have some company called Ophelos chasing for them now too. That’s a new one to me

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    1. Arrow Global Limited

Reference number: 718754
      No longer authorised
      Arrow Global Limited (searched firm name) No longer authorised Tool tip icon Clickable button
      M2 4AW
      Manchester
    2. Arrow Global Massey Limited

Reference number: 718325
      M2 4AW
      Manchester
    3. Arrow Global Adviser Limited

Reference number: 953341
      M2 4AW
      Manchester
    4. Arrow Global Legh Limited

Reference number: 718332
      No longer authorised
      Arrow Global Legh Limited (searched firm name) No longer authorised Tool tip icon Clickable button
      M2 4AW
      Manchester
    5. Arrow Global Adviser Limited

Reference number: 917833
      No longer registered as an Appointed Representative
      Arrow Global Adviser Limited (searched firm name) No longer registered as an Appointed Representative Tool tip icon Clickable button
      M2 4AW
      Manchester

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Arrow Global Limited NOLONGER Authorised Arrow Global Limited (fca.org.uk)

Arrow Poplar Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 17th of November 2022 Dublin NOT ON FCA REGISTER
    Arrow Global Group is a European fund manager. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange until it was acquired by TDR Capital in October 2021.

TF Global Limited is not authorised or registered by the FCA. Find out more about unauthorised firms and individuals

Well wait and see what happens next because at this time there seems to be NO FCA Authorisation

Leave a comment:

• adam92
    replied
    Originally posted by Roger View Post

The question is Moving on from WHAT Arrow Company?
    Or is this a change of Company Name?
    What precisely does the letter say?

Assignment chains can create problems because of the Rights of the INDIVIDUAL Companies.
    If the Original Arrow Company wasn't Authorised when the Account was Brought then assigning to another Arrow Company can't remedy the lack of Authorisation!
    Hence my asking for more details!
    Hello sorry missed your last question

It was purchased by Arrow Global Limited (who’s registered office was Manchester)

The letter last month specifically stated “Arrow Poplar Designated Activity Company.
    ” now own all interest and rights”

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Just updating Arrows moving on the Vanquis CC to Arrow Poplar Designated Activity Company is it just another company of there’s?
    The question is Moving on from WHAT Arrow Company?
    Or is this a change of Company Name?
    What precisely does the letter say?

Assignment chains can create problems because of the Rights of the INDIVIDUAL Companies.
    If the Original Arrow Company wasn't Authorised when the Account was Brought then assigning to another Arrow Company can't remedy the lack of Authorisation!
    Hence my asking for more details!

Leave a comment:

• adam92
    replied
    Just updating Arrows moving on the Vanquis CC to Arrow Poplar Designated Activity Company is it just another company of there’s?

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Hello Haven't had an update for a while, had a change this month with CapQuest (from what I've heard horrible buggers) managing the Arrow Global CC account (updated the main post) - still waiting on a CCA request from them I think since July 2020
    Arrow/Capquest Group
    I note the following
    "..
    Mar 2019 - Removed from CRA files
    July 2019 - Account Sold to Arrows (managed by NCO Europe) not on any files.
    July 2020 - CCA Request Sent to NCO Europe stopped making payments from this point onwards.
    Aug 2020 - Confirmation of request sent to me
    Feb 2021 - Notice of Default/Termination? (Di notes this isn't a compliant notice)
    .."
    Your doing all the right things
    Do you know by chance which Arrow Company was Assigned the Debt? It wasn't by chance Arrow Global Guernsey was it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X