GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Florida Jens diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Jens diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would send it signed for, expect a large package back, but it may take a week or two.

The Sar shows the history of the account, also shows what has happened behind the scenes,
    should give an Idea of if/when a default was registered, last payments letters sent and received, statements of account, copy of agreement if they have one.

Hubby's for his Lloyds account said that we had sent a CCA but they didn't have one on file because of the age of the account, yet they insisted in every letter they sent that" you would of signed an agreement when the account was opened, we will send a copy when available"
    we knew that the account was EU, + it was taken out as a TSB Trustcard, so started life as a Chq guarentee card, morphed to a debit card, then to a Credit card, never signed an agreement.

NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floridajen View Post
      Debt 5
      • Type of account (credit card/loan) Barclaycard
      • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) ????
      • Approx balance. £1900
      • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) 2013
      • Are you on arrangement or not paying. Was paying Stepchange till 2018
      • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) Default
      • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender. DCA. PRA Group
      statement received from Barclaycard
      letter received thanking me for letting them know about stepchange

Monthly statements received
      letter from Barclaycard advising they have had payment offer from stepchange

Monthly statements received
      Default letter 87 (1)
      letter from Barclaycard Formal Demand
      as above
      letter advising account transferring to PRA Group
      letter advising account now closed
      letter from PRA Group saying they have purchased account

letter from PRA statement of account

Letter from PRA account summary

I sent CCA request with £1 PO
      I received PO back with PO account of hold
      letter from PRA enclosing some documents but stating unenforceable
      letter enclosing copy documents as requested
      emailed to Niddy - he thinks UE

Thanks for any help ---- 5 down 1 more debt to add - sorry if you are all bored x

Letter received 4th September along with numerous phone calls to which we have not answered....

Letter asks if we can settle account and giving three option
      pay a discount price (couple hundred off)
      three monthly instalments
      six monthly instalments

please call us to arrange .......

what should we do please??
      would ideally like the calls to stop
      So today 13/03/19 we have received a letter from County Court Business Centre stating it is a claim form. We should reply within 14 days or court proceedings can we pay etc, I am so scared what do I do ???? any advice please

Comment

So today 13/03/19 we have received a letter from County Court Business Centre stating it is a claim form. We should reply within 14 days or court proceedings can we pay etc, I am so scared what do I do ???? any advice please

No need to be scared Floridajen

You've been told that the Barclaycard credit agreement produced in response to your s77-79 CCA Request is unenforceable by Niddy according to your Diary post.

PRA are known to issue claims regardless.

Did they (PRA) send you a Letter of Claim before issuing this claim (my apologies for not reading back through your thread tonight)?

Di

Comment

• Floridajen urgent time is of essence :- send your claim form to Di:-
          di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I will send a SAR to Barclaycard should this be via special delivery? could this help with any court action?

Have you received a response from Barclaycard for your SAR?

What is the claim Issue Date (front page top right)? The deadline for filing the Acknowledgment of Service is 19 days from that date and then there will be 33 days from the claim Issue Date for filing your Defence.

The contents of the Barclaycard SAR may well help you.

Di
            Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 19 March 2019, 12:36. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Have you received a response from Barclaycard for your SAR?

What is the claim Issue Date (front page top right)? The deadline for filing the Acknowledgment of Service is 19 days from that date and then there will be 33 days from the claim Issue Date for filing your Defence.

The contents of the Barclaycard SAR may well help you.

Di
              Hi Diana, no response from Barclays regarding SAR, the issue claim date is 12th March. What should I do next please. Thanks

Comment

• H Floridajen, just to say try not to worry about this (always easier said than done) and get in touch with Di as she is the expert in dealing with claims.

Comment

Hi Diana, no response from Barclays regarding SAR, the issue claim date is 12th March. What should I do next please.

As others have said you can email the claim form to me for advice if you like. My email is the same one you've used before

The important thing is to avoid a Default Judgment caused by missing the AOS deadline.

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

As others have said you can email the claim form to me for advice if you like. My email is the same one you've used before

The important thing is to avoid a Default Judgment caused by missing the AOS deadline.

Di
                    Hi Diana, I have emailed a copy to you have you received it? Many thanks

Comment

Hi Diana, I have emailed a copy to you have you received it?

I'm afraid I haven't received your email.

Di

Comment

Working...
                      X