GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Florida Jens diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Jens diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di, thanks so much I will send back recorded delivery on Monday. Happy new year x

Comment

• I sent the form back stating that they had not sent me the CCA as requested.

I then received a letter from PRA stating that they have asked Barclays for this info. Also on this letter interestingly it states two account numbers and two debts not just the one they originally wrote about. It states on there that the other debt (largest) is classed as unenforceable then asks how we wish to proceed with it?

I have now received a further letter from PRA Group enclosing a reconstituted copy which comprises of a short form cancellation, historic terms and conditions and varied terms and conditions, nothing with any signature etc. The letter just stated that further to my recent contact with them this is now enclosed. It does not ask for any payment etc.

Any advice on which way i go now please? with both accounts. Should they not write separately about two different accounts or is this normal practice?

Comment

• Any advice please

Comment

• Nothing to be done at the moment, send CCA to Niddy for checking and wait for their next letter.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• I hope someone can help as I am beside myself with worry. I have today received a letter from PRA Group headed "Continuation of Legal Process" .

In light of the above we must advise that we shall continue to take this matter to court and issue proceedings in accordance with the Pre Action Protocol within the next 15 days.

PLEASE can anyone give me urgent advice??? this was deemed unenforceable originally by Niddy and they recently sent me a reconstituted copy.

Comment

• Hi, try not to worry too much (easier said than done!). There is nothing that you can do to stop any action; if they do issue a claim get in touch with Diane Mayhew who will be able to advise you on what to do.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                Hi, try not to worry too much (easier said than done!). There is nothing that you can do to stop any action; if they do issue a claim get in touch with Diane Mayhew who will be able to advise you on what to do.
                Thank you for your advice very much appreciated

Comment

• Hiya FJ, did you send the new paperwork to Niddy?

As Cym says PRA are trigger happy in the proceedings dept, there is nothing you can do if they decide to go ahead
                  Please try not to panic, when the paperwork turns up, contact DI
                  You can email Di and she will be able to explain more about what happens next, we are all here for you

NW xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Floridajen View Post
                    I hope someone can help as I am beside myself with worry. I have today received a letter from PRA Group headed "Continuation of Legal Process" .

In light of the above we must advise that we shall continue to take this matter to court and issue proceedings in accordance with the Pre Action Protocol within the next 15 days.

PLEASE can anyone give me urgent advice?

Hello

I've replied to your email.

Di

Comment

I hope someone can help as I am beside myself with worry. I have today received a letter from PRA Group headed "Continuation of Legal Process" .

Can you clarify which of your debts this relates to please. Is it Debt No 5 for £1,900 approx or another one?

It would help if you could re-quote the post with the full history so forum members can make suggestions.

If PRA issue a claim you need to be prepared, so if this was one of your Barclays loans you should send a SAR to Barclays.

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Can you clarify which of your debts this relates to please. Is it Debt No 5 for £1,900 approx or another one?

It would help if you could re-quote the post with the full history so forum members can make suggestions.

If PRA issue a claim you need to be prepared, so if this was one of your Barclays loans you should send a SAR to Barclays.

Di
                        Hi yes it is debt 5 for barclaycard , I will look at the template for a SAR.Many thanks

Comment

Hi yes it is debt 5 for barclaycard , I will look at the template for a SAR.Many thanks
                          Would this be a typical SAR template and for m e to send to Barclaycard not PRA?

Comment

• Yes send it to Barclaycard and not PRA

Comment

• You do not need to send £10. It is now free

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                You do not need to send £10. It is now free
                                Thanks for the advice I will send a SAR to Barclaycard should this be via special delivery? could this help with any court action?

Comment

Working...
                                X