GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Florida Jens diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Jens diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floridajen View Post

No reply from Di. Can anyone advise? Thanks
    As far as I can recall we recently spoke on the phone at length about each and every one of your debts.

The upshot was that you would post any development (letters from the debt owner, their DCA or instructed solicitors) on your thread.

Are there any updates?

Di

Comment

Hi Di, thanks for your reply. We did indeed speak on phone and thank your for your help and advice. You did ask some questions on my diary after we spoke 11th August to which I have responded to each one. Apologies if I misunderstood what I should do. I am unsure if I am posting properly as quite new to this site.

Many thanks

Comment

You did ask some questions on my diary after we spoke 11th August to which I have responded to each one. Apologies if I misunderstood what I should do. I am unsure if I am posting properly as quite new to this site.
        Your answers to my questions are helpful because other members can see the full story and be able to help you whenever a new letter arrives which needs forum input.

As far as I can see everything has gone quiet while the debt owners scurry around looking for credit agreements.

You've been doing everything properly

Di

Comment

You did ask some questions on my diary after we spoke 11th August to which I have responded to each one. Apologies if I misunderstood what I should do. I am unsure if I am posting properly as quite new to this site.
          Your answers to my questions are helpful because other members can see the full story and be able to help you whenever a new letter arrives which needs forum input.

As far as I can see everything has gone quiet while the debt owners scurry around looking for credit agreements.

You've been doing everything properly

Di

Comment

and may they keep looking forever i.e. seek and never find!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok so we have had a few missed calls from PRA. Should I engage with them ?

Comment

we have had a few missed calls from PRA. Should I engage with them ?

No

If PRA have got something to say they can ‘say’ it in writing.

Di

Comment

Do not engage with them over the telephone. If you accidentally answer a call , my tactic is just to say, please put anything in writing . I also refuse to do security with them- I don't know what they know and what they are fishing for

Crossed With Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

No

If PRA have got something to say they can ‘say’ it in writing.

Di
                    Ok thank you. Just worried me as all has been quiet so far added with the fact we are off on holiday for next couple of
                    ​​​weeks (brother lives in Devon so nothing extravagant and costly) and if we were to get post advising to ring within a certain time etc.

Comment

worried me as all has been quiet so far added with the fact we are off on holiday for next couple of
                      ​​​weeks (brother lives in Devon so nothing extravagant and costly) and if we were to get post advising to ring within a certain time etc.

Please don’t let these debt purchasers have a negative input on your life. Reverse the dynamics !

You're off on holiday. Good.

They’ve not complied with your s77-79 CCA Request. Even better.

Enjoy your holiday

When you get back post on your thread anything you’ve received in your absence and the forum will help you to manage the situation.

Di

Comment

Thank you so much x

Comment

Thank you so much x

You're welcome

You have my number if things get tricky.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

And now the 'biggy' as you call it

If this loan wasn't opened online, then how was it opened?

I see it was opened in January 2013 and also defaulted in the same year so what is the backstory of this debt?

It's good news that PRA have admitted the debt it's currently unenforceable because they don't have the documentation they need to comply with your s77-79 CCA Request. It's basically time to hold your breath until they make the next move if/when they source or reconstitute the paperwork. I doubt they'll walk away without making an effort. We'll see.

Di
                            I just wanted to comment on this to say a 'little bird' from a reliable source has told me that following Barclays moving their collections department from I think Cardiff to Birmingham a lot of paperwork/agreements etc appear to have 'gone astray'.

Comment

Paperwork/agreements etc appear to have 'gone astray'.

Oh! what a shame if true fingerrs x!d
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok so today we have had three letters from PRA saying.... could you settle your account. Then going on to say a figure of settlement about a couple of hundred off balance. I can pay in one go, three monthly payments or six monthly payments

they are also ringing daily but we haven't answered to them.

the debts these letters correspond to niddy advised two were UE and was was enforceable.

Any advice what we should do please???

Comment

Working...
                                X