GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SA Gold's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA Gold's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SA Gold's Diary

Arrow Global Letter received reference Sainsbury's loan. Safe to ignore?

Thanks
    SA
    Last edited by SA Gold; 6 November 2013, 15:33.
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would think so as it's just a notice of arrears.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        I would think so as it's just a notice of arrears.
        Excellent, thanks Pixie
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Update on enforceable Sainsburys's loan

Letter from NCO asking for information. I was thinking along the lines of a replying with a one liner referring them to this letter where Sainsbury's agreed they have let me down
          Is that a good or bad idea? If so, what should i send (if anything).

Many thanks
          SA

Comment

I would send the one liner. Well done on getting some compensation from them

Comment

Thanks Pixie. I think i'll give it another week (just to add to the Christmas delay ) and reply.

Do you think its any relevance that their reference number is nothing like the Sainsburys loan account number that Moorcr@p were referring to?
              Would i be right in saying NCO do a lot of the running around for Global?

Thanks
              SA

Comment

Reference numbers quite often change.

I'm not sure about NCO doing the running around for Global. I haven't come across them even though Global have a couple of my accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Reference numbers quite often change.

I'm not sure about NCO doing the running around for Global. I haven't come across them even though Global have a couple of my accounts.
                  Fair enough - just thought i would check.

Happy Christmas!

Comment

Update on Sainsbury's loan.

T&C's received. emailed to Niddy for checking.

Comment

• Re: SA Gold's Diary

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
                      Update on Sainsbury's loan.

T&C's received. emailed to Niddy for checking.
                      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Niddy advised to CCA Arrow if () they contact me again

Comment

• Re: Missy's Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          This you can ignore for now - just keep us updated (obviously cease any and all payments)...

This is the clincher, from their own letter!

[ATTACH]5843[/ATTACH]

As things stand they are correct, this is
                          cant see this attachment, what did it say???

Comment

Basically that they can't provide a copy of the terms.

Comment

• Doesn't six years fly when you have AAD support
                              Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for helping me (and others) along the way. Cheers!

Comment

• Great news. Teamwork and support.

Comment

Working...
                                X