GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: spent2much UE diary

I agree with deepie
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      OK.... I think the best bet here is to send a new CCA request WITH £1 to the last people who wrote to you
      to cabot then

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
        update
        should i wait and see what FIRE send next before sending off a CCA request ?

Sorry about this i have been ill for a month just starting to get right again and i was going to send a CCA request to Cabot / FIRE , but just looking at the letter now which i have written out and updated i wonder if i should wait and see what happens next from FIRE .

this relates to the account being discussed on this page but this is the account in question http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post396153

Comment

you could wait, but as Fire have written to you why not send it off to them now and get the ball rolling, fire will pass the request to Cabot
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
            you could wait, but as Fire have written to you why not send it off to them now and get the ball rolling, fire will pass the request to Cabot
            will do that then thank you

Comment

Type of account (credit card)husband's

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £1,284.70

Date last paid (22/06/2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (stopping dmp )

Status ( cca being sent )

Account owner (1st credit ) original creditor LloydsTSB.
              9/7/12 cca request
              received today 06/10/2012

21/9/12 account sold to cabot

heard nothing since from both Cabot or 1st credit

29/6/13 from Cabot
              Recall of your account from 1st credit

we would like to inform you that the Cabot Credit Management Group have now recalled your from 1st credit

All payments should now be made directly to cabot with immediate effect.

Choice of payment methods

direct debit
              credit of debit card
              standing order
              online banking
              cash or cheque at a post office or payzone using cabot payment card.

contacting cabot

The most important thing for you to do now is to contact us. Call 0800

6/9/13 from Cabot a replica of the above but this added

If you don't contact us to agree a suitable repayment plan we'll have to move your account to the next stage of our collections process.

16/01/2014 Cabot

We've tried to contact you on several occasions and its now important you contact Cabot to discuss your account.

If we don't hear from you

we will continue to contact you and at the same stage review your account for our next stage of collections activity .

24/01/2014 cabot

OUR OFFER TO YOU

We understand that it can be difficult to clear your account in a short period of time.
              Especially when there are other priorities to take into account.

We believe we understand debt and we wanted to share our thoughts with you.

We will work with you to understand your financial situation . If we can find an opportunity for you to repay this account in the short term then we will help you make that happen. Of course , we ensure that all your priority expenditure is up to date and anything you can arrange with us is affordable and fair.

We own your account and are prepared to reduce the balance in order to help you be debt free quicker.
              Payments with us do not have to be paid all at once and we can look for solutions over several months and still help you.we can also extend plans over several years and still help you.

CONTACTING CABOT
              We help thousands of customers clear their accounts and we would like to help you too, just call one of customer consultants on 0000000 and we can create a personal plan for you.

This account may affect your credit rating and ability to get credit in the future , ask our team if your account is registered.

14/03/2014 Cabot
              You must contact us

10/05/2014 cabot . passing account onto financial investigations (europe) limited

10/05/2014 Cabot passed account to Marlin Financial Services

10/06/2014 Marlin

Cabot have now instructed us in the recovery of your account and you need to call us to discuss your circumstances and agree how your account will be paid . You will be able to make payment by installments of amounts that you can reasonable afford. Please contact us in order to discuss repayment of this account.

Alternatively you can make contact with us by e-mail quoting the above reference

should i email them or wait for them to make contact with me again ?

thanks
              Last edited by Spent2much; 16 June 2014, 17:05.

Comment

this is Marlin so I'd pop off a SWID right away

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  this is Marlin so I'd pop off a SWID right away
                  thank you will do that

Comment

Date commenced (2005) i put 2005 but they may be before this also

Approx balance.( £1,284.70

Status ( cca being sent )

Account owner (1st credit ) original creditor LloydsTSB.
                    9/7/12 cca request
                    received today 06/10/2012

21/9/12 account sold to cabot

heard nothing since from both Cabot or 1st credit

29/6/13 from Cabot
                    Recall of your account from 1st credit

we would like to inform you that the Cabot Credit Management Group have now recalled your from 1st credit

All payments should now be made directly to cabot with immediate effect.

Choice of payment methods

direct debit
                    credit of debit card
                    standing order
                    online banking
                    cash or cheque at a post office or payzone using cabot payment card.

contacting cabot

The most important thing for you to do now is to contact us. Call 0800

6/9/13 from Cabot a replica of the above but this added

If you don't contact us to agree a suitable repayment plan we'll have to move your account to the next stage of our collections process.

16/01/2014 Cabot

We've tried to contact you on several occasions and its now important you contact Cabot to discuss your account.

If we don't hear from you

we will continue to contact you and at the same stage review your account for our next stage of collections activity .

24/01/2014 cabot

OUR OFFER TO YOU

We understand that it can be difficult to clear your account in a short period of time.
                    Especially when there are other priorities to take into account.

We believe we understand debt and we wanted to share our thoughts with you.

We will work with you to understand your financial situation . If we can find an opportunity for you to repay this account in the short term then we will help you make that happen. Of course , we ensure that all your priority expenditure is up to date and anything you can arrange with us is affordable and fair.

We own your account and are prepared to reduce the balance in order to help you be debt free quicker.
                    Payments with us do not have to be paid all at once and we can look for solutions over several months and still help you.we can also extend plans over several years and still help you.

CONTACTING CABOT
                    We help thousands of customers clear their accounts and we would like to help you too, just call one of customer consultants on 0000000 and we can create a personal plan for you.

This account may affect your credit rating and ability to get credit in the future , ask our team if your account is registered.

14/03/2014 Cabot
                    You must contact us

10/05/2014 cabot . passing account onto financial investigations (europe) limited

10/05/2014 Cabot passed account to Marlin Financial Services

10/05/2014 Marlin

Cabot have now instructed us in the recovery of your account and you need to call us to discuss your circumstances and agree how your account will be paid . You will be able to make payment by installments of amounts that you can reasonable afford. Please contact us in order to discuss repayment of this account.

Alternatively you can make contact with us by e-mail quoting the above reference
                    19/06/2014 marlin
                    The above creditor has confirmed that there is no reasonable repayment plan and the above debt remains outstanding . We are now in the process of advising our client to take litigation action against you to recover this debt.

Currently is is our intention to instruct a solicitor to issue proceedings against you to seek a county court judgement . you would be able to submit a defence to any claim made which the court would consider, but if a ccj were subsequently awarded by the court it would typically be registered agaisnt your credit file for 6 years and would specify how much you must pay the judgement debt.

goes on about attachment of earnings order
                    charging order
                    an alternate enforcement method apporiate to your circumstances .

If an agreeable repayment plan is not reached within 7 days of the date of this letter we will advise your creditor to proceed with the above course of action . \
                    The letter is dated 14th June 2014 , so 2 days to get something sent off to them .

update need something sending within 2 days according to the letter date

Comment

I'm sending a CCA request off to Marlin for post #1419

Comment

Hi S2M, did you ever get the CCa from your original request in 2012 ?, have you sent any reply's to the letters received in post 1419?

Comment

Hi S2M, did you ever get the CCa from your original request in 2012 ?, have you sent any reply's to the letters received in post 1419?
                          Hiya , not had a CCA from 1st credit of Cabot , but reading back it was suggested i sent marlin a swid letter what do you think NW ?

Comment

as no CCA has been received a SWID sounds Ok to me. did they cash the PO

Comment

as no CCA has been received a SWID sounds Ok to me. did they cash the PO
                              thank you i will send that then
                              still cracks me up your profile pic :

Comment

Date commenced (2004) maybe before

Approx balance.( £1,461

Status ( niddy has seen the cca they sent and believes it to be UE. )

Account owner (Lloydstst) now with 1st credit

9/7/12 cca request to 1st credit
                                24/9/12 from 1st credit threat of court action
                                24/10/12 from 1st credit 70% offer
                                10/10/12 resent cca reminder
                                11/10/12 from 1st credit offer to match payment
                                19/10/12 from 1st credit adknowledgment letter of cca request
                                contacting citi for it .
                                19/10/12 annual statement.

09/07/2014 1st credit

County Court proceedings Considered
                                ''We accept Affordable Arrangement Offers''

We invite you to contact us to agree repayment terms. Our agents will assess the affordability of your repayment offer over the phone.

It is important to us that your offer of repayment is reasonable and one that you can afford and can comfortably maintian.

our policy is that we can work together to support your commitment to repaying this debt.

Give us a call and one of our agents will run through an affordability assessment with you and agree suitable repayment terms.

14/07/2014 sent 1st credit a threat-o-gram
                                16/07/2014 1st credit another threat they are considering court action with threat of charging order on house
                                county court bailiff
                                attachment of earnings.

update shall i wait to hear from 1st credit or send another CCA reminder ?
                                Last edited by Spent2much; 16 July 2014, 17:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X