GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Epsons UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epsons UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Epsons UE Diary

Hi Niddy,

So I am clear, I have stopped paying DMP (starting this month), yet my Egg agreement is enforcable - so does that mean Arrow/Britannica are just collecting on their behalf?

So in the scheme of things, just sit and wait to their next contact which is probably "told you it was e/f can we have our money"?

Cheers

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Well obv if you're stopping dmp it's wise to see what happens. No f&f at this stage.

Keep that for later. Grand plan is get it sold in totality (assigned in absolute) then reclaim ppi from OC and then use the reclaim to make a f&f. But only if they get heavy.

Make sense?

Comment

Britannica own it. Arrow is the dca collecting it.

I'd wait for their next move.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by epsonsx435w View Post
        Couple of updates to diary plus 2x halifax agreements sent to Niddy to review
        Quote the update so it appears as a new post please mate
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Halifax Loan 1
          • Type of account - Loan
          • Date commenced - 07/04/2006
          • Approx balance - 8.5k
          • Date last paid - July 07
          • Are you on arrangement or not paying - DMP pays £28 pm
          • Status - Default 07/2007
          • Account owner - Blair Oliver Scott
          08/06/2012 - CCA Request sent to BOS - recorded delivery + £1 postal order
          27/06/2012 - Agreement and related docs received re above
          04/07/2012 - Sent to Niddy for expert opinion

Comment

Halifax Loan 2
            • Type of account - Loan
            • Date commenced - 12/08/2005
            • Approx balance - 9.5k
            • Date last paid - July 07
            • Are you on arrangement or not paying - DMP pays £30 pm
            • Status - Default 07/2007
            • Account owner - Blair Oliver Scott
            08/06/2012 - CCA Request sent to BOS - recorded delivery + £1 postal order
            27/06/2012 - Agreement and related docs received re above
            04/07/2012 - Sent to Niddy for expert opinion

Comment

done, sorry mate!

Quote the update so it appears as a new post please mate

Comment

HALIFAX CC
                • Type of account - credit card
                • Date commenced - 06/08/2004
                • Approx balance - 11k
                • Date last paid - circa 07/08
                • Are you on arrangement or not paying - DMP pays £33 pm
                • Status - Default 07/2008
                • Account owner - Capquest
                08/06/2012 - CCA Request sent to Capquest - recorded delivery + £1 postal order
                14/06/2012 - Letter received from Capquest - Acknowledgment of CCA, account on hold for 28 days whilst obtaining information
                21/06/2012 - Letter received from Halifax enclosing reconsituted version of the executed agreement plus 2x 8 pages of terms and conditions (original and current) - uploaded full letter to my diary for review
                05/07/2012 - Agreement received
                05/07/2012 - Agreement sent to Niddy to review
                Agreement emailed over to Niddy this morning for review

Comment

HALIFAX CC
                  • Type of account - credit card
                  • Date commenced - 06/08/2004
                  • Approx balance - 11k
                  • Date last paid - circa 07/08
                  • Are you on arrangement or not paying - DMP pays £33 pm
                  • Status - Default 07/2008
                  • Account owner - Capquest
                  08/06/2012 - CCA Request sent to Capquest - recorded delivery + £1 postal order
                  14/06/2012 - Letter received from Capquest - Acknowledgment of CCA, account on hold for 28 days whilst obtaining information
                  21/06/2012 - Letter received from Halifax enclosing reconsituted version of the executed agreement plus 2x 8 pages of terms and conditions (original and current) - uploaded full letter to my diary for review
                  05/07/2012 - Agreement received
                  05/07/2012 - Agreement sent to Niddy to review
                  Niddy says - send missing PT's template

Comment

Niddy says - send missing PT's template
                    Sorry should I send the missing PT's template to Capquest or Halifax who sent the agreement back?

Comment

Sorry should I send the missing PT's template to Capquest or Halifax who sent the agreement back?
                      capquest

Comment

capquest
                        Where is the missing PT's template - first time sorry!! Is there a catalogue of templates so I know where to go! Many thanks in advance - Cheers

Comment

Where is the missing PT's template - first time sorry!! Is there a catalogue of templates so I know where to go! Many thanks in advance - Cheers
                          ------------> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Top left

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              Top left

Haha you mean the big picture staring me in the face??? Sorry, I looked all across the menu above as well!!! I am done for today, brain freeze kicked in!

Thanks again though ITD!

Comment

19/07/12 0 Agreement recvd today and sent to Niddy for opinion

GE
                                • Type of account - Car Loan
                                • Date commenced - 08/07/2005
                                • Approx balance - 1.2k
                                • Date last paid - 2006
                                • Are you on arrangement or not paying - DMP pays £5 pm
                                • Status - Default 06/2008
                                • Account owner - Link Financial
                                08/06/2012 - CCA Request sent to LINK Financial - recorded delivery + £1 postal order
                                14/06/2012 - Letter received from LINK - as you are aware we purchased the debt from GE on XX/XX/2008 and as such we do not always hold this documentation. We have requested a copy of the agreement and the most recent terms and conditions your account was operated under. This can take up to 30 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X