GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Epsons UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epsons UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Epsons UE Diary

Originally posted by epsonsx435w View Post
    I am actually quite excited waiting for the replies, is that wrong??

First reply today so updated my diary but a little boring (i.e. requested documents etc account on hold...) - I want more ASAP!!!
    hopefully they won't find it.........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Any advice please re my query below?

Thanks

By the way, should I stop paying my DMP from this point (made last payment as usual at the start of the month) - or shall I keep paying till I get my replies in??

Comment

I would stop paying.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie, appreciate that.

Should I inform Payplan of what I am doing and that no further payments will be forthcoming? Or let them know nearer the time of next payment, i.e. start of the month then tell them?

Regards

Epson

Comment

I'd tell them that you're cancelling payments while you're exploring unenforceability.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Payplan informed me to keep making token payments of £1 per month as opposed to nothing at all whilst investigating UE - have agreed and plan amended.

Comment

Payplan informed me to keep making token payments of £1 per month as opposed to nothing at all whilst investigating UE - have agreed and plan amended.
                Personally I think that is really bad advice. I've seen cases where a CCA request has been in default for as long as three years before the paperwork was found and sent. If the person had stopped paying they would have been halfway to SB.

Paying £1 a month only serves to perpetually restart the limitation clock, and I can't see what possible benefit it gives you. How long do you leave it before you do stop paying if the agreements never turn up?

I would get out of there faster than an Arab leaving Golders Green, but of course it is up to you.

SH

Comment

Thanks both, yes looking at is this way I totally agree with your comments and will stop completely from now on.

His perspective was that they would no longer be able to represent me if I stopped completely, therefore the calls would start again, the letters etc etc....

However, little does he know, I am prepared this time unlike before and take heart from other diaries on here and the support network you guys/gals provide.

Only 5 years and 11 months and 30 days to SB and counting...

Comment

His perspective was that they would no longer be able to represent me if I stopped completely, therefore the calls would start again, the letters etc etc....
                    As a dmp carrier, they are not supposed to encourage unenforceability and should not show preference to creditors thus accepting that you'll reduce to £1p/m only serves to prove that they are taking or making a fee somehow (maybe the gvt pay a subsidiary? Who knows...)

PP more than most 'usually' always refuse to deal with people who enter the UE chase.

Anyway.... the bloke sounds like a bit of a twat to be honest
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Only 5 years and 11 months and 30 days to SB and counting...
                      Well stop resetting the bloody clock then

Forget the dmp people, trust us for the time being
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi All,

Update to #4 - letter received from Halifax - please someone confirm that it is probably standard and I just need to wait for the signed agreement to come before any further action.

Many thanks

Epson
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by epsonsx435w; 25 June 2012, 09:17.

Comment

Hi All,

Update to #10 - letter received from Halifax - please someone confirm that it is probably standard and I just need to wait for the signed agreement to come before any further action.

Many thanks

Epson
                          It is.....and I would just wait and see what they send next if it was me

Comment

So basically ITD they are saying "we know what you are up to, but regardless of whether we can find the agreement or not -you still owe it and we will continue to chase you for it!"

Comment

Sorry, last question for the day! Two of my nine creditors (possible) have not responded to the initial CCA request sent 8/6/2012 - should I hit them with a follow up letter as yet? If so, which one is it please?

Many thanks

Comment

Sorry, last question for the day! Two of my nine creditors (possible) have not responded to the initial CCA request sent 8/6/2012 - should I hit them with a follow up letter as yet? If so, which one is it please?

Many thanks
                                No..... just wait ......

Comment

Working...
                                X