GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Epsons UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epsons UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Epsons UE Diary

Morning All,

The excitement begins, my first agreement back!

Which part do I send to Niddy as in total I have:

* 2 page cover letter
    * 2 page agreement
    * 8 pages of terms and conditions
    * 6 pages of statements

Please let me know and I will ping over (obviously it will help me for future ones that I hopefully receive).

Many thanks in advance as usual.

Epson

Comment

Send the two page agreement for now, completely unedited as it is in front of you.

He will tell you if he needs the T&Cs
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks, two page Egg agreement sent to Niddy to peruse

Comment

Just so I know (as this is the first time I have sent the agreement) - how long does it usually take Niddy to have a look? I appreciate he gets inundated and has lots of things to do but just curious so I know for future.

I emailed the agreement to him yesterday morning so not chasing, just interested for future and then I know at what point to chase

Cheers

Comment

Thats fine, dont want to hassle him thats all - just nervous tension/excitement with the first one and all that

Thanks FP!

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            Niddy has been busy as usual but he always gets around to looking at the agreements, usually within a couple of days or so. If you don't hear from him you can always send him a PM to check he's got your email with the agreements.
            Last edited by epsonsx435w; 26 June 2012, 09:11.

Comment

Re Egg Loan (#2) - Niddy says - any thoughts on next moves? It did have PPI attached that I couldnt remember ticking the box for?

Help please? I am thinking maybe try to get PPI removed/refunded, balance lowered then a F&F? Sound like a plan anyone?

Also, as this will drop off my CRF in a few months, would my offer % be lower or wouldnt this have any value in their eyes?

Thanks

Epson
              Last edited by epsonsx435w; 26 June 2012, 16:30.

Comment

Sit tight. I'll update later
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy, I need to slow down with the excitement levels of this I realise

Comment

Egg loans did get caught by section 18 if i recall with the PPI ,

Comment

But this has apr/interest/repayments all in place!

It's one of those you hope is wrong more than jumps out as being wrong sadly.

I'd deffo blag it though. Not like they'll not question themselves after Slater et al
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, so blagging is effectively sending the missing prescribed terms template? Also, would you look at the PPI reclaim as well, if so, is there a sequence for these events?

Cheers

Epson

Comment

If you're blagging it's pointless ppi reclaiming. At this stage.

Thus send missing PT's and keep up updated

I presume you're not paying this debt? Or are you...

Comment

Hi Niddy, been paying through DMP, £40 per month for last 4.5years, stopping Dmp payments as advised on earlier posts this month. It drops off my CRF in 3 months, does that help if I went F&F? Also considering how long the debt has been going on and how long to pay?

Do I blag, do I look at ppi reclaim then F&F? Or something else?

Your wisdom appreciated as usual.

Cheers

Epson

Comment

Well obv if you're stopping dmp it's wise to see what happens. No f&f at this stage.

Keep that for later. Grand plan is get it sold in totality (assigned in absolute) then reclaim ppi from OC and then use the reclaim to make a f&f. But only if they get heavy.

Make sense?

Comment

Couple of updates to diary plus 2x halifax agreements sent to Niddy to review

Comment

Working...
                                X