GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DaveyBoys UE enquiry - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DaveyBoys UE enquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DaveyBoys UE enquiry

If it helps they tend to use own numbers for the account as opposed to the account number.

This is the number you use to log onto the Lewis website if you choose to pay anything. (Not that you would)

In our case they dont even know its a Debenhams account.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyBoy View Post
      Barclays

Loan
      Commenced Jan 2006
      Balance outstanding £10,000
      Last Full Payment Oct 2006 i think
      Been on DMP since Jan 2007
      Default Feb 2007
      Owner Still Barclays

Feb 2012 - CCA Request Sent
      Feb 2012 - CCA Recieved
      Emailed Niddy
      Feb 2012 - Niddy says
      Mar 2012 - Stopped paying DMP
      June 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays CDCS - We can confirm we are in reciept of an offer of payment of ........ from your appointed representative. An arrangement has been set for the repayment of the remaining balance of ........... . Under this arrangement you should make monthly payment with effect from July 2012 until the outsanding balance is repaid or the agreement is changed. You can make additional payments but must continue to make the agreed monthly payment. Please note accepting your offer is a concession on our part, does not change our legal right to enforce this debt and is not a new or change to the existing contract. The arrangemnt is reviewed every 12 months but we reserve the right to review at any time when we may decide to end or renegotiate it. Details of this arrangement with be registered with licensed CRA's. This may impact your credit rating although it will demonstrate that you do intend to meet your obligations over time, increased payments will reduce the balance more quickly, early completion may improve your credit rating. Failure to make agreed payments can result in the arrangement failing and the remaining balance being sold to a DCA or in legal proceedings being taken..........IGNORED
      Aug 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays CDCS - Ourrecords tell us there is an arrangement in place for the above account to recieve repayment of no less than £x per month. Our records show no payment recieved since March. In order for this arrangement to continue, any outstanding payments must be madae asap. Any further missed payments will lead to this arrangement being made invalid and the account returned to active recoveries. This can have a significant effect on your credit rating. If you have made payments to your debt advice agency you should contact them asap to discuss this position........IGNORED
      Sept 2012 - Letter recieved off CDCS. FINAL NOTICE, unless full settlement is made immediately your account will be placed in the hands of a professional debt collection agency for collection of the full outstanding balance. If you cant pay full balance immediately phone to discuss position. DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER ACT NOW........IGNORED
      OCT 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays Consumer Finance Collection and Recoveries - You have failed to comply with repayment requests of CDCS who were acting on our behalf. If you do not contact us within 7 days you account will be transferred to a DCA for recovery. This can only be avoided by contacting us and arranging a suitable repayment programme. THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER THAT YOU MUST NOT IGNORE........IGNORED
      Letter recieved today from Barclays
      The responsibilty for collecting the debt owing on your account has now been transferred to BCW Group Limited.
      You should contact BCW as a matter of urgency. We will no longer accept any further communication from you. It is essential that in all communication you quote the above ref numbers.
      Debt is so any response to this required? Ideally want to try and settle this with a F&F rather than payment plan (Could go to 30% max) and defo dont want to end up with a ccj but have not communicated with Barclays since sending CCA request back in Feb. Any advice gratefully recieved as always.

Comment

The responsibilty for collecting the debt owing on your account has now been transferred to BCW Group Limited.
        You should contact BCW as a matter of urgency. We will no longer accept any further communication from you. It is essential that in all communication you quote the above ref numbers.
        Debt is so any response to this required? Ideally want to try and settle this with a F&F rather than payment plan (Could go to 30% max) and defo dont want to end up with a ccj but have not communicated with Barclays since sending CCA request back in Feb. Any advice gratefully recieved as always.
        I would wait until BCW contact you..............
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          I would wait until BCW contact you..............

Cheers I2D. Funnily enough I've just had a missed call off BCW. They must be reading my diary! Shall wait till they write.

Comment

Cheers I2D. Funnily enough I've just had a missed call off BCW. They must be reading my diary! Shall wait till they write.
            I would.............
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Barclays

Overdraft
              Commenced Late 1990's
              Balance outstanding £1,200
              Last Transaction Oct 2006 i think
              Default Feb 2007
              Owner Barclays CDCS

June 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays CDCS - We can confirm we are in reciept of an offer of payment of ........ from your appointed representative. An arrangement has been set for the repayment of the remaining balance of ........... . Under this arrangement you should make monthly payment with effect from July 2012 until the outsanding balance is repaid or the agreement is changed. You can make additional payments but must continue to make the agreed monthly payment. Please note accepting your offer is a concession on our part, does not change our legal right to enforce this debt and is not a new or change to the existing contract. The arrangemnt is reviewed every 12 months but we reserve the right to review at any time when we may decide to end or renegotiate it. Details of this arrangement with be registered with licensed CRA's. This may impact your credit rating although it will demonstrate that you do intend to meet your obligations over time, increased payments will reduce the balance more quickly, early completion may improve your credit rating. Failure to make agreed payments can result in the arrangement failing and the remaining balance being sold to a DCA or in legal proceedings being taken..........IGNORED
              Aug 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays CDCS - Our records tell us there is an arrangement in place for the above account to recieve repayment of no less than £x per month. Our records show no payment recieved since March. In order for this arrangement to continue, any outstanding payments must be madae asap. Any further missed payments will lead to this arrangement being made invalid and the account returned to active recoveries. This can have a significant effect on your credit rating. If you have made payments to your debt advice agency you should contact them asap to discuss this position........IGNORED
              Sept 2012 - Letter recieved off CDCS. FINAL NOTICE, unless full settlement is made immediately your account will be placed in the hands of a professional debt collection agency for collection of the full outstanding balance. If you cant pay full balance immediately phone to discuss position. DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER ACT NOW........IGNORED
              OCT 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays Consumer Finance Collection and Recoveries - You have failed to comply with repayment requests of CDCS who were acting on our behalf. If you do not contact us within 7 days you account will be transferred to a DCA for recovery. This can only be avoided by contacting us and arranging a suitable repayment programme. THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER THAT YOU MUST NOT IGNORE.
              Your Barclays Bank Account has now been transferred to The Lewis Group. You should contact the LG as a matter of urgency. We will no longer accept any communication from you. You must now make a full payment of the outstanding balance to LG quoting the refs above.

Not had anything in writing of Lewis Group but had 2 missed calls and 2 text messages of them this morning! Just sit tight and wait for them to write? Haven't sent an overdraft CCA to Barclays so should I send out an overdraft CCA to Lewis Group?
              Cheers All

Comment

Good old Lewis Group.

Wonder when Clueless Finance and uncle Howard will surface.

I would re double following the Mods advice and in double quick time on this one.

They have been the most excitable munchkins we have had. Lots of phone and letter contact until the ICO dished out a smacked botty.

Now there is a bit of a tumbleweed blowing in the wind feeling in our previously lovely relationship

Comment

So with this being an overdraft do we think I show willing and enter into correspondance with them looking to offer and secure a F&F settlement?

Comment

Not sure mate would wait for better guidance from the guys and gals.

My post was just really to alert you to the fact LG. Clueless and and Uncle Howard have form.

But its more of a default type ie bury ones head and they can get nasty.

However they also are pretty adept at making right royal **** ups. Think Pland B might be able to help you with that story
                    So just wait for some better advice which will be along soon no doubt. I would hate to point you in the wrong direction

Comment

• Re: DaveyBoys UE enquiry

Cheers Ken. If this wasn't an overdraft but an Unenforceable card or loan I'd be sitting somewhat more comfortably right now. As this is my smallest amount owed I really dont want it causing me the most bother and your post would seem to indicate Lewis Group are a right pain in the derriere.
                      Thanks again

Comment

Your Barclays Bank Account has now been transferred to The Lewis Group. You should contact the LG as a matter of urgency. We will no longer accept any communication from you. You must now make a full payment of the outstanding balance to LG quoting the refs above.

Not had anything in writing of Lewis Group but had 2 missed calls and 2 text messages of them this morning! Just sit tight and wait for them to write? Haven't sent an overdraft CCA to Barclays so should I send out an overdraft CCA to Lewis Group?
                        Cheers All
                        I would wait and see what Lewis Group send you first and then tackle things from that point.

At the very least they have to send you one letter before they start playing silly buggers
                        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Barclays

Loan
                          Commenced Jan 2006
                          Default Feb 2007
                          Owner Still Barclays

Feb 2012 - CCA Recieved
                          Emailed Niddy
                          Feb 2012 - Niddy says
                          Aug 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays CDCS - Ourrecords tell us there is an arrangement in place for the above account to recieve repayment of no less than £x per month. Our records show no payment recieved since March. In order for this arrangement to continue, any outstanding payments must be madae asap. Any further missed payments will lead to this arrangement being made invalid and the account returned to active recoveries. This can have a significant effect on your credit rating. If you have made payments to your debt advice agency you should contact them asap to discuss this position........IGNORED
                          OCT 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays Consumer Finance Collection and Recoveries - You have failed to comply with repayment requests of CDCS who were acting on our behalf. If you do not contact us within 7 days you account will be transferred to a DCA for recovery. This can only be avoided by contacting us and arranging a suitable repayment programme. THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER THAT YOU MUST NOT IGNORE........IGNORED
                          NOV 2012 - Letter recieved today from Barclays. The responsibilty for collecting the debt owing on your account has now been transferred to BCW Group Limited. You should contact BCW as a matter of urgency. We will no longer accept any further communication from you. It is essential that in all communication you quote the above ref numbers.......WILL WAIT TILL THEY WRITE
                          Letter recieved from Buchanan Clark & Wells.
                          We have been instructed by Barclays Bank Plc to recover an outstanding sum on their behalf. Our clients have informed us that they are unaware of any legitimate reason for non-payment of their account and they would prefer an amicable settlement. They have granted BCW access to your financial info held with Credit Ref Agency and we will be monitoring this along with data from other sources to assess your ongoing ability to resolve this matter. It is now imperative that you contact us to remedy this situation so that we can gain a more thorough understanding of your financial circumstances. We are able to offer support and direct you to appropriate organisations that can provide you with debt management advice. In order to make contact either call, visit website or pay the debt in full by sending a cheque. Please do not ignore this matter, we cannot help you if you dont make contact.

Enforceable and not replied to Barclays CCA sent in Feb. Sit tight or time to act?
                          Thanks all
                          Last edited by DaveyBoy; 8 November 2012, 14:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                            If this is the first you hear from BCW, I'd be sending them this ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Sounds like the blagging is going well so far...
                            Cheers FP. This is the first letter of BCW and along with this I've had a few missed phone calls that have just started this this week. I never sent a missing prescribed terms letter to Barclays when I originally recieved the CCA off them and Barclays have only passed the collection of the debt on to BCW so does this have any impact on sending this?
                            Thanks again

Comment

Barclays

Loan
                              Commenced Jan 2006
                              Default Feb 2007
                              Owner Still Barclays

Feb 2012 - CCA Recieved
                              Emailed Niddy
                              Feb 2012 - Niddy says
                              NOV 2012 - Letter recieved today from Barclays. The responsibilty for collecting the debt owing on your account has now been transferred to BCW Group Limited. You should contact BCW as a matter of urgency. We will no longer accept any further communication from you. It is essential that in all communication you quote the above ref numbers.......WILL WAIT TILL THEY WRITE
                              NOV 2012 - Letter recieved from Buchanan Clark & Wells. We have been instructed by Barclays Bank Plc to recover an outstanding sum on their behalf...........REPLIED WITH ACCOUNT SOLD WHILST IN DISPUTE
                              Letter recieved today from BCW informing me collection activity will cease whilst the issue is being investigated. At least my mobile phone can have a temporary rest now after recieving daily calls from them

Comment

Barclays

Overdraft
                                Commenced Late 1990's
                                Balance outstanding £1,200
                                Last Transaction Oct 2006 i think
                                Default Feb 2007
                                Owner Barclays CDCS

Aug 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays CDCS - Our records tell us there is an arrangement in place for the above account to recieve repayment of no less than £x per month. Our records show no payment recieved since March. In order for this arrangement to continue, any outstanding payments must be madae asap. Any further missed payments will lead to this arrangement being made invalid and the account returned to active recoveries. This can have a significant effect on your credit rating. If you have made payments to your debt advice agency you should contact them asap to discuss this position........IGNORED
                                OCT 2012 - Letter recieved off Barclays Consumer Finance Collection and Recoveries - You have failed to comply with repayment requests of CDCS who were acting on our behalf. If you do not contact us within 7 days you account will be transferred to a DCA for recovery. This can only be avoided by contacting us and arranging a suitable repayment programme. THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER THAT YOU MUST NOT IGNORE.........IGNORED
                                NOV 2012 - Letter recieved today from Barclays. Your Barclays Bank Account has now been transferred to The Lewis Group. You should contact the LG as a matter of urgency. We will no longer accept any communication from you. You must now make a full payment of the outstanding balance to LG quoting the refs above............WILL WAIT UNTIL LEWIS GROUP WRITE
                                Still no letter from Lewis Group. 5 missed calls, 9 text messages and counting recieved in a week and a half. Sit tight I presume?

Comment

Working...
                                X