GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DaveyBoys UE enquiry - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DaveyBoys UE enquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di are you saying that he should send SWID now or to wait until they chase a bit harder? Asking out of interest as I'm in exactly the same position with two accounts that Rob Way have recently taken over on behalf of Hoist that I'm hoping to drag out a little longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

What was the date of your last payment to Barclaycard via your DMP? In June you said it was "nearly 5 and a half years" ago so you may be getting really close to Statute Barred which is where tactics kick in.

Hoist may have the date on their system but there's no knowing if it's flagged up to Robinson Way until you draw attention to yourself and they go looking.

When you send a SWID letter don't mention Egg. Again they may not know it originated as an Egg card before Barclaycard bought it.

Don't give them any clues about anything at this delicate stage.

Di
      Hiya last payment was via a dmp in March 2012 so a few months of SB yet. The rob way letter mentions Barclaycard and states what you need to do and what you can expect from us. It states if I don't get in touch we will advise you of further activity which could typically include referring your account to our clients solicitors.
      I've already missed the deadline to reply as I was away so am expecting a follow up letter pretty soon. Would you suggest I hang fire and wait to see what comes next before sending the swid to them?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X