GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DaveyBoys UE enquiry - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DaveyBoys UE enquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DaveyBoys UE enquiry

At the moment all my payments will currently be up to date however last week i cancelled my standing order so they wont be for much longer.

Comment

Current situation as follows. Any advice on any action needed to be taken much appreciated.
      All my DMP payments are up to date but payment is now cancelled

1 - DMP payment cancelled. Do I inform DMP provider and tell them why?
      2 - Barclayloan - Niddy says enforceable,
      3 - Barclays Overdraft - Not CCA'd,
      4 - Cahoot Flexi Loan - Niddy says nearly always UE, now awaiting reply to missing prescribed terms letter,
      5 - Egg loan - No reply to CCA sent 6 weeks ago but strangely got 1 letter and numerous phone calls asking me to contact them. Have only ever previously had statements of them.
      6 - Egg card - Letter acknowledging CCA request , no further news.

Probably all quiet as payments up to date. Do I just sit and wait?

Comment

Not sure if you need to notify the DMP provider but as for the others, I'd just wait and see what gets sent next.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just let the dmp company know; it's polite
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Right will do that today then as I am a polite lad! Thanks guys

Comment

Quick query. Sent a missing prescribed terms letter out last month recorded delivery but according to royal mail website "we have your item" and "its been processed through our network for delivery".
              Do I assume this has been lost and send another one out to creditor and if so do i need to change the date or will a copy of the original suffice?
              Cheers

Comment

Nope it'll be bulk signed for meaning they'll have it - point is you still have proof of postage, that's all you need
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyBoy View Post
                  Egg

Credit Card
                  Commenced March 2006
                  Balance outstanding £3,000
                  Last Full Payment Oct 2006 i think
                  Been on DMP since Jan 2007
                  Default Jan 2007
                  Owner Now Barclaycard

Feb 2012 - CCA Request Sent
                  12+2 days passes then
                  Feb 2012 - Letter from Barclaycard 'we acknowledge receipt of your request, we are dealing with and will respond as soon as possible'
                  Apr 2012 - CCA Recieved
                  Emailed Niddy
                  Apr 2012 - Niddy says 'All this is is a recon, holds no substance and is all the way'
                  Great news so how do I play this one now? Cheers

Comment

nothing wait and see what happens next.....................

Comment

Egg

Loan
                      Commenced December 2005
                      Balance outstanding £7,000
                      Default Feb 2007
                      Owner Now Apex Credit Management

12+2 days passes and no reply
                      Mar 2012 - Letter from Apex acknowledging me making regular payments and offering a reduced settlement with a discount of up to 50% off the remaining balance. Still no CCA...............Ignored
                      May 2012 - Letter from Apex telling me paymant plan in arrears and is now in a state of default. Payment of arrears required within 72 hours. Still no CCA
                      Ignore I suspect? Cheers guys

Comment

Ignore

Comment

Thanks Niddy, now they aint gettting my hard earned i suspect this will be the first of many!

Comment

Egg

Loan
                            Commenced December 2005
                            Balance outstanding £7,000
                            Default Feb 2007
                            Owner Now Apex Credit Management

12+2 days passes and no reply
                            Mar 2012 - Letter from Apex acknowledging me making regular payments and offering a reduced settlement with a discount of up to 50% off the remaining balance. Still no CCA...............Ignored
                            May 2012 - Letter from Apex telling me paymant plan in arrears and is now in a state of default. Payment of arrears required within 72 hours. Still no CCA.............Ignored
                            May 2012 - Letter from Apex telling me account still in arrears. Contact them to discuss to avois escalation of account. Still no CCA..............Ignored
                            May 2012 - Letter from Apex confirming "at present we are unable to obtain suitable copies of the required documentation from the original creditor in order to comply with your request" and "in light of this we will be removing your account from our normal collection activity." They go on to state "Although at this time your account is UE, we must advise you that the debt still remains, the balance is due and suitable collection activity may continue despite the unenforceability. We recommend payments are made to reduce outstanding liability and advise that at any time we may produce a recon copy of your agreement which would restore the enforceability." They have also sent me a cheque for £1.00 refunding the fee paid for this service.
                            Great news and a cheque to boot. Think I'll frame it.
                            So what is suitable collection activity and what are the chances of a recon restoring enforceability?

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about them providing a recon.

We'll cross that bridge when and if it happens.

The account will probably be passed to another dca now. Just let us know when you next receive anything.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Great news and a cheque to boot. Think I'll frame it.
                                So what is suitable collection activity and what are the chances of a recon restoring enforceability?
                                If it was me I Would keep that letter safe if anybody writes to you I'd send this--------->CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Working...
                                X