GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JD Williams / What do I do? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JD Williams / What do I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JD Williams / What do I do?

By the time niddy is finished the slate will be clean and they owe you.

Good Work

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I'm gonna go for account write off. Sod it
      Yup after totalling those charges that is the conclusion I came too.

Comment

This is the killer lol. Got em with the DD guarantee. Pure and simple

"Normally payments will be made on the same day each month. If any payment due date falls at a weekend or on a bank holiday, the company is obliged to debit your account just after that due date unless they notify you in advance of a change of date."

We win. They lose. Simples
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Last question - did you get bank charges for bounced dd and if so how much in total (broken down) please. We get these back too
          Hi. No I never got DD charges, I did get a letter from my bank saying although I went overdrawn it was the first time and they would write it off due to it being a low amount, but don't let it happen again sorta thing.

Comment

This is the killer lol. Got em with the DD guarantee. Pure and simple

"Normally payments will be made on the same day each month. If any payment due date falls at a weekend or on a bank holiday, the company is obliged to debit your account just after that due date unless they notify you in advance of a change of date."

We win. They lose. Simples
            Wont they just claim that never actually agreed to the 26th? just implied it. For example when I wrote saying can I pay on the 26th of every month, if you agree to my offer please send me a dd form which they did. But does that show an acceptance? or just that they would accept a dd payment? They never confirmed with me the 21st btw.

Comment

But if you went overdrawn the dd must have been paid or there would have been a bounced dd charge!! Is your bank 24/7 - can you check online / statement / ask and confirm. It's specifically a rejected dd fee not bank charge as such.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm gonna go for account write off. Sod it
                2nd one today

Comment

Originally posted by MaryEssex View Post
                  Wont they just claim that never actually agreed to the 26th? just implied it. For example when I wrote saying can I pay on the 26th of every month, if you agree to my offer please send me a dd form which they did. But does that show an acceptance? or just that they would accept a dd payment? They never confirmed with me the 21st btw.
                  The fact they never said otherwise is enough. It's fine.

Comment

But if you went overdrawn the dd must have been paid or there would have been a bounced dd charge!! Is your bank 24/7 - can you check online / statement / ask and confirm. It's specifically a rejected dd fee not bank charge as such.
                    Hi, what happened was the bank sent back the request as unpaid, but warned me that in the future to make sure I had enough in there to pay.

JDW wrote saying I missed payments after that.

Comment

Who is your bank? Very kind of them to do it twice but jdw don't know this, of course

Comment

Right back in few hours. Don't worry. This'll be sorted in no time

Comment

I like to jdw cos they're

Comment

lol thank you. My bank is Halifax btw

Comment

I do indeed have the letter they sent of the DD Confirmation on but I'm not sure how much use it would be as they don't use the words "26th" or even the amount on their form. Just that they have agreed to be paid overy month and from what account. They then go on to say they work on a 28 day month.
                              I'm not sure that it is quite lawful to use a lunar month as those lunatics seem determined to do.

Most people seem content with twelve months in a year, so why Williams prefer thirteen months to a year is anyone's guess.

Comment

JDW wrote saying I missed payments after that.
                                We should be grateful to JDW, as there surely cannot be many employment opportunities for such numpties.

Comment

Working...
                                X