GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Knightsbridge Claims Management - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knightsbridge Claims Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knightsbridge Claims Management

Thanks for this.

I'll invest some time in this and pursue it at the top with the FSA/FOS in the next few weeks. It needs addressing big time me thinks!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Was interested to stumble across this thread (via a Google search!). One of the posters could almost have been me (kencando, post no. 53), I'm rather embarrassed to admit ...

(wasn't me though!)

Comment

Please tell me you never paid these clowns?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Please tell me you never paid these clowns?

I was [a bit] younger and [a lot] thicker ...

I saw the original flyer for the referral agent in a local kebab shop (kebab smiley feels the pain also -- but never ate elephant's leg kebab -- just shish)

(Now this is getting REALLY embarrassing...)

The agent did have a respectable looking local business though with a proper shopfront in a respectable street ... (not next door to the kebab shop)
          Last edited by Pip; 25 January 2012, 23:17. Reason: added kebab equivocation

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
            [...] Fortunately I got lucky and didn't get to seal the deal because MBNA wrote back saying they had no CCA so what could they take to court to get declared UE? So I pulled out at the last second by which time I'd already found a couple of forums like this one, well, not quite as good as this one but that was in the pre-AAD Dark Ages!
            It was in Spring 2009 and I was probably in the fear and denial stage (work was also very thin on the ground back then, adding to the worries) -- I can't think of any other explanation why I didn't do a lot of web research at the time to find out the ins and outs. Blimey, if I'd just stopped paying creditors then ...
            I also kept up minimum payments for another 14 months AFTER the start of the CMC's involvement as that was their "recommendation". I'd have paid all my bloody debts off by now with F&Fs if I'd put that money (or a fraction of it) aside instead ...

But... I know it's futile to get wound up about it now, so onward ... it's bloody annoying though how these twats got a large wodge of cash. Thankfully NOT cash, but on one of the credit cards, but they still got the money and the directors of these companies probably live in sprawling country pads ... so much for refundable fee if unsuccessful ...

I shall cease now gnashing and chomping cos it's pointless!

Comment

Working...
            X