GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Knightsbridge Claims Management - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knightsbridge Claims Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knightsbridge Claims Management

Ooops, forgot to load them - will get round to it one day, honest!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ah.... lovely! :-cow
      Nuff says... "Don't take yourself too seriously!"

10 loans/credit cards - 3 confirmed UE, 3 recon/copy received, 3 not received a CCA reply, 1 might be enforceable

Comment

you noticed? Like a month later lol........
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just ventured on topic, you've given answers, i can't fill out now....But handy to help others though thanks. Matey.....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

LOL, that makes no sense matey y

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
              LOL, that makes no sense matey y
              I think i was just finishing of the Vino that evening (whilst being on it that late afternoon)
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

y y

Comment

GLYNN & PAUL ARE PART OF GATEWAY HOMELOANS NOT KNIGHTSBRIDGE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT. IF YOU WANT ANSWERS THEN CALL THE RIGHT COMPANY TO GET THE INFORMATION U REQUIRE!!

Comment

Originally posted by sylvia1234
                    GLYNN & PAUL ARE PART OF GATEWAY HOMELOANS NOT KNIGHTSBRIDGE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT. IF YOU WANT ANSWERS THEN CALL THE RIGHT COMPANY TO GET THE INFORMATION U REQUIRE!!
                    Hello Member of staff,

Nice to see you here - two points to make;
                    • 1. DO NOT USE CAPS - we are a nice group here and don't need you shouting - thanks all the same

2. I know exactly who they are a part of, maybe you ought to learn to read or simply go back and crawl under your stone again! Try reading my original post right at the top of page 1 :---> viewtopic.php?p=4229#p4229

Now, please bugger off and stop lying to people about what you claim to be able to do, we both know it has no merit nor do your claims have ANY legal standing. Remember i've actually spoken to the muppets in control and know more than enough.

Close the door, without slamming it, on your way out 1

Niddy
                    Site Admin

Comment

Ooops, wonder how many other people notice that Gateway don't even know the difference between the Consumer Credit Licence with the Consumer Credit Agreement.....????

So in their footnote (as shown below) they quote they operate under the consumer credit agreement, I wonder - what agreement is this and can you request a CCA? ;LOL ;LOL

Here you are Sylvia (or Holly as you like to be known) - read this and learn: ---> http://www.oft.gov.uk/OFTwork/credit-li ... t-licence/

Comment

Steady on Niddy. They, like the rest of the Finance industry, do have specific Learning disabilities. Unlike others who are cared for in our society, they are simply a lost cause......
                        []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Comment

Lol too true, too true

Comment

Well, I've read the whole thread from start to finish, and that Sylvia sounds like a lovely helpful member of staff.

Where do I sign ??? ;LOL
                            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

I merely stated for you to ring the correct company to get the information you require, obviously you are not capable of such things. You can read the thread a million times over however an argument isnt an argument without 2 sides. Half of the things you have stated do not make sense. Knightsbridge Claims Management do not charge an upfront fee until the debt is cleared therefore how can they be ripping you off if no money is taken until this is successful.
                              Anyways hope u all have lots of fun chatting about made up bits of information you have all come up with.

Comment

From an outsiders point of view this all seems a little sad.

You are argueing points that you clearly have no basis or fact. OOOOOOh i bet these companies are really scared of you lot, can wait for 'Niddy' to teach them all a lesson. you are sitting behind a computer writing crap.

It also seems a little sad that most of you twats/losers use Mr Men characters as pictures, sad little boys reading childrens books, i imagine that's all your tiny brains can cope with. You lads really should spend less time in front of the computer and perhaps go out and find yourself a girlfriend and then you will be able to find a proper use for that small thing hanging between your legs. It'll fall of soon gents!!!

Come on Mr Niddy, lets see how brave you and your mates are..... Post this one

Twat twat twat

Comment

Working...
                                X