GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Knightsbridge Claims Management - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knightsbridge Claims Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knightsbridge Claims Management

Originally posted by sylvia1234
    I merely stated for you to ring the correct company to get the information you require, obviously you are not capable of such things. You can read the thread a million times over however an argument isnt an argument without 2 sides. Half of the things you have stated do not make sense. Knightsbridge Claims Management do not charge an upfront fee until the debt is cleared therefore how can they be ripping you off if no money is taken until this is successful.
    Anyways hope u all have lots of fun chatting about made up bits of information you have all come up with.
    Ouch, the truth hurts right?

As I said in my last reply to you, read from the start - I actually have my telecon recorded ready to send as a mpeg4 if you want to listen to it - i'm more than happy to publish it on my site? If I were you i'd seriously consider your position prior to responding, all you're doing is making yourself out to be worse - you know that some of the users here KNOW the people in question, on a personal level and still you try and lie...?

Hmmmm - 1 1

Bye Bye Gemma/Holly whatever you decide to change your name to next time ;LOL (you know I am the administrator, right? So each thing you change is approved by me or automated with a report going to me? so changing your email from holly@ to gemma@ stands out like a sore thumb - nuggat!) ;LOL

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by daveysam2
      From an outsiders point of view this all seems a little sad.

You are argueing points that you clearly have no basis or fact. OOOOOOh i bet these companies are really scared of you lot, can wait for 'Niddy' to teach them all a lesson. you are sitting behind a computer writing crap.

It also seems a little sad that most of you twats/losers use Mr Men characters as pictures, sad little boys reading childrens books, i imagine that's all your tiny brains can cope with. You lads really should spend less time in front of the computer and perhaps go out and find yourself a girlfriend and then you will be able to find a proper use for that small thing hanging between your legs. It'll fall of soon gents!!!

Come on Mr Niddy, lets see how brave you and your mates are..... Post this one

Twat twat twat
      Hi muppet, you wanted me to post it here you are!

We don't hide from idiots like you, we will stand and fight you and prove you, with facts, to be the scum that you really are. I do not have the time nor the patience to sit here and argue with you, remember one thing though - we use IP tracking so continue the abuse and your host will soon know about it thus rendering you in an extremely awkward position......

Back to your post - Please elaborate how we are hiding and basing things on non facts? We do have facts, thanks - out of respect to the company I did not post the full details nor did I post personal details about them and their trading history but if you really want me to then it can be easily arranged....

I suggest you do the honourable thing and fuckoff. :xmas9
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by daveysam2
        From an outsiders point of view this all seems a little sad.

You are argueing points that you clearly have no basis or fact. OOOOOOh i bet these companies are really scared of you lot, can wait for 'Niddy' to teach them all a lesson. you are sitting behind a computer writing crap.

It also seems a little sad that most of you twats/losers use Mr Men characters as pictures, sad little boys reading childrens books, i imagine that's all your tiny brains can cope with. You lads really should spend less time in front of the computer and perhaps go out and find yourself a girlfriend and then you will be able to find a proper use for that small thing hanging between your legs. It'll fall of soon gents!!!

Come on Mr Niddy, lets see how brave you and your mates are..... Post this one

Twat twat twat

I do believe 'sir' you are what is commonly referred to on these here interweb forums as a troll.
        I would also hasten to add that you are more than likely also working for/involved with the aforementioned company.
        Whilst on the companies official website the simplicities of the law are wrong, this leaves absolutely NO hope for the aforementioned company to actually be able to deal with anything effectively and within the U.K LAW.

Should you wish for someone to overhaul your website, including proof reading and the ability to check that things are indeed factual, please do not hesitate in dropping me a private message, I am offering exceedingly good consultancy rates at this moment in time.

Kind Regards

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb
          should you wish for someone to overhaul your website, including proof reading and the ability to check that things are indeed factual, please do not hesitate in dropping me a private message, i am offering exceedingly good consultancy rates at this moment in time.

Kind regards
          Last edited by diddlydee; 17 January 2011, 18:50. Reason: broken smiley link

Comment

lets see what she/he has to say
            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey
              Nah sorry, i'm tired already mate.

Finished (until the next time). :boobs1

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                Originally posted by "Numpty Monkey":1bn3w1hh
                Nah sorry, i'm tired already mate.

Finished (until the next time). :boobs1[/quote:1bn3w1hh]

Ok i'll

Tune in next week
                Same Prat time
                Same Prat channel ;D

;LOL
                It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                  For the record of any neutrals, daveysam and sylvia are the same person - see below IP track for proof... Well different PC's which suggests they are at work right now - bless.... how thick! 1

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

looks like the same pc .. just 2 browsers ie 8 and firefox

Comment

I'm not techie enough to know but could they be 2 PCs at the same company? They'd have the same IP address wouldn't they?
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

That's what it is pixie. Well done lol

Comment

... and for the record, the person I know who's using them HAS paid fees upfront.

Maybe they don't ask for this, maybe she was just feeling reeeeeally generous and offered and they forgot to tell her they don't need fees up front?!

Rock on Niddy!
                        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

As I said, learning difficulties. Now it seems a touch of tourettes? What decent person would like to work for a "professional" company that ends posts with t**t, t**t, t**t?"

Bless them, it must be some sort of community project they are on.

Be nice to your enemy - nothing annoys them more.
                          []Remember. Everytime a Soldier or Policemen loses thier job, everytime a school can't afford a book, everytime a streetlight has to be turned off - a bankers greed, incompetence and ineptitude played a large part. In Financial Services?, in a Bank? Then think on....you are helping this process along....

Comment

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Originally posted by blueforyou
                              As I said, learning difficulties. Now it seems a touch of tourettes? What decent person would like to work for a "professional" company that ends posts with t**t, t**t, t**t?"

Bless them, it must be some sort of community project they are on.

Be nice to your enemy - nothing annoys them more.
                              You're right, it doesn't really convey a professional image does it!
                              I wonder if the Ministry of Justice has any guidance on communication techniques - might be helpful for this [size=5]bunch of cowboys[/s] sorry, champion of the consumer to learn how to communicate effectively, politely and truthfully.
                              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight
                                You're right, it doesn't really convey a professional image does it!
                                I wonder if the Ministry of Justice has any guidance on communication techniques - might be helpful for this [size=5]bunch of cowboys[/s] sorry, champion of the consumer to learn how to communicate effectively, politely and truthfully.
                                LOL, you're hoping for a miracle surely...... you cannot train these old dogs new tricks lol. It just doesn't happen ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X