GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Knightsbridge Claims Management - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knightsbridge Claims Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knightsbridge Claims Management

Loath as I am to throw such accusations around but Sylvia, or whatever she is calling herslf today, is a blatent liar! If she wants proof that what I write below is the truth I am willing to scan the doumentation I have and post it for the world to see.
    I am one of the poor saps that have been duped by these cowboys, paying £2765 up front for them to 'get my debts witten off' on 7 credit agreements. The payment was made in May 2009. I then didn't hear anything until September when I received agreements from solicitors acting for KCM to be signed. The agent that first approached me quoted 3 to 6 months for my debts to be cleared. 17 months later I now have a suitecase full of correspondence, culminating in letters from the solicitors saying that funding for each of my cases has been withdrawn and asking me to pay a further £595 for each case to be pursued by the solicitors. I also have a severley poor credit rating.

Let this be a lesson to anyone reading this post - DON'T GO THERE!

Comment

Thanks for this - you're not the first nor will you be the last to confirm what we already KNOW to be facts...

If you need us to take up the battle for you, please start a diary as per here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Then i'll help you best I can, for free as well.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Clearly this firm isn't fullfilling its promises and I can't beleive they are still promoting business......from what understand the firm originally offered a £395 upfront (fully refundable if case was unsuccesful), and could even be put on the card they were looking to write off!).....the nil band fee was only introduced much later and only offered via agents who supported them by signing up big numbers.

I know of individuals who have been told there is no scope to claim a year ago by this firm but are still waiting for their refunds now.

Continued 'lack of funding' excuses are clearly alarm bells for we're going down (possibly phenoixing up in another guise) and do not intend to give any of our clients cash back. This is backed up by their telephone number now simply diverting callers to an E-mail address...doesn't look good!

So does any one have any 'proven' idea's of how to attempt to get owned money back and what help can we give those who still have active 'claims' going through...

Leo

Comment

No 'proven' ideas but I think I saw on the news back in the summer when a big debt management business went bankrupt that, if you paid the upfront fee on a credit card, then you can claim it back from the credit card.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
            So does any one have any 'proven' idea's of how to attempt to get owned money back and what help can we give those who still have active 'claims' going through...

Leo
            It's not so much a point of 'proven ideas' as much as law. If they have sold a service and not provided that service then you're protected, just do a s.75 claim on the card you used to pay with - then send a strongly worded letter off and if no joy then you start small claims action for your refund.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks,

For my friends who are waiting for their refund on unsuccessful cases l'll tell to work on the s.75 route if paid by card and follow the small aims route if not (mind you on a personal note it does seem somewhat unjust to claim on the cards s.75 insurance when the individuals were doing there best to get out of the debt in the 1st place)

Can I ask if in the situation with 'Kencardo' where his cards are still being challenged but 'withdrawn funding' means that the solicitors are now asking for more money to proceed...can this also be considered a 'lack of service' under the same means and again rather than paying more money simply go down the s.75 route or the small claims route ?

I imagine at no point would you ever suggest sending them more money..!! :beaker

Leo

Comment

Hiya

Never advise people to send money! Do it yourself, or come here for advice..... that's what we suggest!

Comment

I realise this is probably a dead thread now but wondered if you'd had any luck chasing knightsbridge? the real company not their agents.
                  The only website i can find for the company seems to be http://www.kbcm.co.uk/

I too am one of the suckers dupped into knightsbridge and although it was gateway that i paid the 395 to i'll try not to hold it against them personally because they have looked after me with mortgages for the past 12 years.

Comment

I haven't heard anything more... the last I heard a couple of months ago from the person I know using them was that the "class action" (which I believe is b***ocks, I'm sure there is no such thing, on what basis could they be taking a class action? ) was being prepared by solicitors. I haven't heard anything since though.

Jega have they told you they are not proceeding - how has it been left?

I don't know if Niddy found any more?
                    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

It's kinda dead and buried as we established they were linked. If gateway are ok, great - shame about their former business ventures though....

Thanks for your input though. Hopefully those in the know will post some more updates...

Comment

Ok, first off i got one thing wrong the claim originally went to a company called Liberty Claims http://www.libertyclaims.net
                        They went bump! even though they did say that all existing claims were either with a solicitor or would be as soon as possible and that all customers would be updated. Obviously a load of crud as heard nothing and don't expect to.

Got on to Gateway when we found out and they said they were trying to pass cases on to Knightsbridge but it looks like they didn't take it on. Apparently since then Knightsbridge have ceased trading and are in the hands of the receivers but have not gone into administration (yet?) so probably wouldn't have made much difference anyway.

To make matters worse we paid cash so doesn't look like there will be anyway to get the money back, unless you know otherwise?
                        Also the loan we were hoping was UE had it's final payment this month (that's how long this has been going on!) so there's nothing to claim anyway now...

any thoughts?

thanks

Comment

Oh gosh I'm really sorry to hear that. These people are just scum aren't they.
                          Niddified and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Jega View Post
                            Ok, first off i got one thing wrong the claim originally went to a company called Liberty Claims http://www.libertyclaims.net
                            They went bump! even though they did say that all existing claims were either with a solicitor or would be as soon as possible and that all customers would be updated. Obviously a load of crud as heard nothing and don't expect to.

Got on to Gateway when we found out and they said they were trying to pass cases on to Knightsbridge but it looks like they didn't take it on. Apparently since then Knightsbridge have ceased trading and are in the hands of the receivers but have not gone into administration (yet?) so probably wouldn't have made much difference anyway.

To make matters worse we paid cash so doesn't look like there will be anyway to get the money back, unless you know otherwise?
                            Also the loan we were hoping was UE had it's final payment this month (that's how long this has been going on!) so there's nothing to claim anyway now...

any thoughts?

thanks
                            You should be able to put in a reclaim of all charges and PPi on the loan - anything will help. That's about the only thing I can suggest, although nuts that you went to these guys then carried on paying anyway!

Comment

Meant to say, when I checked on the Tinternet, Knightsbridge's licence had been pulled. Did you find out anything more about them going into administration, Jega? Any hope of you getting your money back?
                              Niddified and proud!

Comment

I gave up trying to get sense out of them before Xmas and decided it’s was a lost cause and to try and forget about it and have a relaxing time with my family!!! Not an easy job with debts hanging over our heads I can tell you.

I feel bad as we borrowed the upfront fees from my wife’s elderly mother, and as far as she is concerned our debts are all behind us now, we haven’t told her they are not and it’s getting worse for us!!!

My broker has washed his hands of them and refuses to return my calls, their number is disconnected and my emails are just returned undelivered and anything they promised has not been done.

Now on their website http://www.connectservices.co.uk the company that was “dealing” with my claims is saying they are in administration and there is no money for refunds??? And Knightsbridge IS “Independent Mortgage Experts” also other “brands” like “Connect” were operating from the same premises.

“Independent Mortgage Experts” This is also the name on my paperwork I have, so I did a little digging with Google to find the names of the directors!!! THEY ALL THE SAME COMPANY and funny they all have the same directors!!!

Everything below is legally obtained and in the public domain I have just put it all together in one place, just do a search with Google (sources given)

repost!!!

Don’t be intimidated by these thugs in suits!!! Just like bankers they will go unpunished!!! Go around to their houses and demand your money back, shout kick off I’m sure they don’t want their neighbours knowing what kind of business they run, hope no one puts dog sh*t through their door, after all their nice houses and cars are paid for by you this is where OUR money has gone!!!

We should all club together and get one of these outside their houses http://www.postersonwheels.com/ and there’s nothing they can do!!!

If you legally find information on the other directors please post!!! We can get them to pay the money back!!!

Don’t do Businesses with them!

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/lt...rtgage-experts

ADRIAN SCOTT DUNN
                                RIDGE COTTAGE, 16 HOWARD RIDGE
                                BURPHAM
                                GUILDFORD
                                SURREY
                                GU4 7LY

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/a-s-dunn
                                http://www.linkedin.com/in/adriandunn

TONY RICHARD WEBSTER
                                DUNGREGGAN
                                CUCKMERE ROAD
                                SEAFORD
                                EAST SUSSEX
                                BN25 4DG

http://www.bdsoutheast.co.uk/company...ter&bid=262705

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/lt...services-group

MR BRUCE MACFARLANE
                                Folly Farm Cottage
                                Back Street
                                Ilmington
                                Warwickshire
                                CV36 4LJ
                                Tel 01608 682425

http://www.shakespeare-country.co.uk...=2&pid=2731950

GERALD GREGORY
                                DAVID JOHN MILLER
                                MR GERALD GREGORY
                                MR CHRISTOPHER GURTH CLOTHIER

Comment

Working...
                                X