GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shop Direct No CCA- Very account? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shop Direct No CCA- Very account?

Cheers Casper

I would trust you with my life from previous encounters on another site, So that makes it even more water tight for me...

I am at your hands now so as soon as i get commincation you guys will be the first to know.. So until then speak to you all soon!

Baz

Comment

MrB - don't overestimate me. I make mistakes like any other human being, but I honestly believe this is the right thing, especially with this bank as they are buggers to try to deal with, one of the worst!

Comment

Mr BB It is like playing poker, don't jump up and down when you hold Aces and don't show a player your cards if you've made a bluff. Trust me I know how tempting is to rub their noses in it but sit tight listen to the brilliant people on here and enjoy life. I know the info on here is not a bluff but pouring fuel on the flames is not good.

Good luck to you I hope all works out for you.
        Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr BoomBaztic View Post
            i did gain something i managed to get my works phone number taken off their system so when it does go through to the DCA's they wont be ringing me at work
            Do you believe them?

I wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
            X