GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dispensing with the "MORALITY" issue - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dispensing with the "MORALITY" issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dispensing with the "MORALITY" issue

Don't worry Casp. I would assume that we are being watched more than we are watching them.

I couldn't be bothered to even look.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Garlok,

LB are not the only ones watching I can assure you, only thing is the other make it so damm obvious lol

Hi, .....

Hows things with you, all well I hope.

Regards,

Maroondevo52

Like you I'm not replying to that as they are history and I cant be bothered.

Regards
      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 27 June 2011, 08:51.

Comment

I have no issues with LB personally for the reasons i stated. I havent logged in over there simply cos i dont want confrontation, i prefer to rise above the crap slinging and move on

i just cant be arsed with the politics of he said she said .........

Comment

Paul,

Indeed I have no issues either and still a forum I use.

Regards

Comment

Yes Paul, I have dealt with my issues on LB and they know exactly where they stand. It became apparent to me that they had only one ethos, and that was NOT the professional legal advice given to me and were prepared to "gossip" behind their own members backs in the "private" threads, chat boxes and the like.

I have limited time and cannot be bothered to keep fighting off the hassle. Quite correctly in my view, AAD has dealt with the issue in hand and as you say has moved on.

regards
            Garlok
            Last edited by garlok; 27 June 2011, 10:25.

Comment

Just for the record and to put my comment into context, I made that remark as I still happily post on LB and will continue to do so. However, I was, a few days ago, accused of spying. I've cleared my name of it, but as a question had been asked that necessitated me going into LB to look up the answer, I wanted to make it clear.

What is done is in the past and best forgotten in my opinion, though I understand wounds take time to heal as well. My comment was a purely personal one about an entirely personal issue, and had no intent to imply I was "having a go" on others' behalf as well.

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                Just for the record and to put my comment into context, I made that remark as I still happily post on LB and will continue to do so. However, I was, a few days ago, accused of spying. I've cleared my name of it, but as a question had been asked that necessitated me going into LB to look up the answer, I wanted to make it clear.

What is done is in the past and best forgotten in my opinion, though I understand wounds take time to heal as well. My comment was a purely personal one about an entirely personal issue, and had no intent to imply I was "having a go" on others' behalf as well.
                You're not the only one that has been so accused Caspar. There are others who have been thus accused, be it directly or indirectly. I am less forgiving than you.
                Last edited by The Debt Star; 28 June 2011, 19:13.

Comment

Sadly DS that is a sign of their insecurity.

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                    You're not the only one that has been so accused Caspar. There are others who have been thus accused, be it directly or indirectly. I am less forgiving than you.
                    Sounds familiar - wonder if we seen the same emails mate?
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Sounds familiar - wonder if we seen the same emails mate?
                      Thought I'd make the point that Mr C was not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                        Thought I'd make the point that Mr C was not the only one.
                        It'd be easier listing those who don't know anything pmsl
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X