GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UE - SIX Years On! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE - SIX Years On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UE - One year on - now SIX years

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    congrats to you well-done and PB you have overcome those awful court battles
    Which is what motivates me to help others fight their legal claims too.

Giving in to bullies is not an option.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Oh yes we can!
      All of my 22 debts became statute barred last weekend

It's been a rocky road (three court claims all won) and a lot of sleepless nights but I got there in the end.

(All my defaults were in 2009 before my DMP so they won't be an issue.)

Thank you Niddy and AAD for giving me the tools to make it to the finishing line.

Plan B x
      well done. So you're home & dry - awesome
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
        Well done what an inspiration!!!
        more inspiring is if she told you how much was owed
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraigh View Post
          Plan B that's marvellous news. Congrats!
          Can I join you in celebrating as I've also hit the SB milestone on all of mine!

(Is that enough smilies?)

I could never have done it without the help of this forum and all its wonderful people. Especially Sir Nid.
          The journey has been long and painful. But it was worth it. In the end, only one lot of court papers (but they didn't have any paperwork and discontinued before trial). I am sure the DCAs will keep trying, but now i know they really cannot do anything other than threaten.
          Well done as well. Double dose of awesomeness sauce this week. Brilliant

Comment

Oh Plan B that is fabulous news! Well done! and yes you have been an inspiration to me too. Always there when I needed a little more strength to continue my battle. Thank you!

Comment

congrats to you - must get straight too!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic news Plan B and MustGetStraight... I'm so chuffed for you both!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  more inspiring is if she told you how much was owed
                  Go on Plan B... Mine was around the £40k mark... can you beat that?!
                  Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                  SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraigh View Post
                    Go on Plan B... Mine was around the £40k mark... can you beat that?!
                    Yes I can

£153,360.97

# notatypo

Plan B x
                    Last edited by PlanB; 12 September 2016, 20:45.

Comment

Yes I can

£153,360.97

# notatypo

Plan B x
                      They obviously gave you Credit where Credit was DUE!!

You are an Inspiration and thank you for sharing your wisdom!!

Comment

Well done too to MustGetStraight

It really doesn't matter how much you "owe", whether it's £100 or £100K, if you can't pay it, then you can't pay it!
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh yes we can!
                          All of my 22 debts became statute barred last weekend

It's been a rocky road (three court claims all won) and a lot of sleepless nights but I got there in the end.

(All my defaults were in 2009 before my DMP so they won't be an issue.)

Thank you Niddy and AAD for giving me the tools to make it to the finishing line.

Plan B x
                          Welcome to the club, It's a fantastic feeling isn't it PlanB!

Sorry I've missed a lot of recent posts because I've been away but congrats to any others that have joined the club too.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
                            Sorry I've missed a lot of recent posts because I've been away but congrats to any others that have joined the club too.
                            I've got one foot in the club (half of mine are now SB) and the other foot poised to join it
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

My capital one is SB from last year - sent a reminder of penalty charges outstanding from 5 years ago where they admitted and offered a ridiculous amount quoted via FOS letter, which I declined and stated dispute continues, I gave them two FOS spread sheet this time one with no £12.00 penalty charges and the other with £12.00 penalty charges, one for £3000= 1 for £7000+ and as they sold the debt to lowells a while back, the claim is against them still.

most of these charges were = pay day Friday so paid into Bank on a Friday - credited to account the following Wednesday, hence some 1 day out etc yet cash paid each time thru bank so as we now know cash is in their account same day by midnight, the system of delay still happens but 24 hours via on line which we can do these days.

Comment

£153,360.97
                                And you probably paid more that in interest - not to mention the blood, sweat and tears .....

Comment

Working...
                                X