GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UE - SIX Years On! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE - SIX Years On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UE - One year on - now SIX years

I was answering a different point, specifically - your credit file *SHOULD* be blank. Your Noddle, for instance, shouldn't have ANYTHING relating to this account on there.

It it could be so low due to no credit accounts? I'm not sure as I can't see it - but can you tell me, on Noddle, under account information, is anything showing in either the current / closed accounts section and is anything showing in public data (CCJ's)....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

No open or closed accounts are showing under Financial Account Information section.
      There is a CCJ that I got from Barclays via Cohens in Oct 2011

Comment

That's the issue. Until it's gone (Oct 17) you will struggle to get mainstream credit. You might get bits & bats but don't expect much prime accounts, not yet but only a year to go now. The hard work has paid off
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thx Niddy,

Yes just a pain that one DCA who took a punt and got their CCJ

What about one of these new car PCP plans would that be classed as prime credit ?

Live in the sticks so a car is a must and my daughter got one of those plans and because of their nature they are fairly low monthly payments with no MOT's for a while, servicing costs thrown in on her plan and with her car no road tax either

Comment

Why not try it. A search won't hurt - if they say no then you know why so sit it out.

Which firm are you thinking of using? If it's too local then PM it me please and I'll check em out a bit

Comment

Was just going to go into the local Renault/Vauxhall/Ford dealer which one would depend on what offers they have on. Haven't looked too seriously because I'm waiting to hear from the mechanic locally who's got my car as to whether it's just the timing chain that's jumped i.e. circa £500 repair or if it's damaged more circa £2000 + which equals scrapping it as far as I'm concerned.

If I have to scrap my car but I can't get finance then i'll be back with an old banger and all the costs/unreliability that go with those.

Comment

There's a few lease companies online you know.....

Comment

I've not really looked into it really yet Nids just liked the deal daughter got which is a personal contract plan not a lease, so shes only paying towards part of the cost to keep the monthly figure down then at the end of the term providing shes not done any damage she can pay a lump sum to buy it, hand it back and owe nothing or use any equity as a deposit towards a new car/PCP

If you've got any links to any good online sites I may have a chance with feel free to tell me as I'd appreciate it

Comment

Looks like the car will have to be scrapped so any links you have to the online lease companies you'd recommend would be appreciated @Never-In-Doubt

Would http://www.fleetprices.co.uk/ be the sort of thing ?

Comment

Think Ford seems to be decent but that's all I've found as mainstream who aren't brokers and who give good deals to bad credit but it's way down south. You can test online for acceptance I believe.

-> http://www.thinkford.co.uk/used-car-...redit-history/

Comment

Originally posted by lookingforward View Post
                        Looks like the car will have to be scrapped so any links you have to the online lease companies you'd recommend would be appreciated @Never-In-Doubt

Would http://www.fleetprices.co.uk/ be the sort of thing ?
                        thats a broker.

Consider a broker as a last resort. Things like hippo are decent brands but again it's a broker. Problem with brokers = no promise of credit after lots of messing around. All they're doing is passing your application to various lenders.

Comment

Thx Niddy,

I'll have to see if there's a Ford one in my area

Comment

Originally posted by lookingforward View Post
                            Thx Niddy,

I'll have to see if there's a Ford one in my area
                            its not a basic ford dealer though. I've said - think ford is down south (Guidford / London area I think) and specific - it's the ONLY Ford franchise who caters for bad credit. A local ford dealer is no good unless it's this one.... Or you're not reliant on bad credit lenders.

Comment

As far as I can tell from Noddle (don't use any others) nothing is showing on my credit file except the CCJ that has 1 year and 1 month left but obviously having no credit is a bad thing.

I'll have a look at think ford because it seems they deliver.

My only worry is will car credit wake up the other creditors bearing in mind what we were discussing about SB dates etc earlier up the thread

Comment

Not if you restrict searches. Try one or two at most

Comment

Working...
                                X