GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UE - SIX Years On! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE - SIX Years On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UE - One year on - now SIX years

Originally posted by alland View Post
    Good luck guys & gals we can see light at the end of the tunnel
    Oh yes we can!
    All of my 22 debts became statute barred last weekend

It's been a rocky road (three court claims all won) and a lot of sleepless nights but I got there in the end.

(All my defaults were in 2009 before my DMP so they won't be an issue.)

Thank you Niddy and AAD for giving me the tools to make it to the finishing line.

Plan B x

Comment

That's great news and such a relief for you after all your battles. Well done.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's great news.Brilliant.

Comment

Well done what an inspiration!!!

Comment

Congratulations
            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Well done PlanB

Over half of mine are now SB and the rest will be soon
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done Plan B welcome to the SB club

Comment

Very well done PlanB, and many thanks for all the help you give to so many other people here.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    Oh yes we can!
                    All of my 22 debts became statute barred last weekend

It's been a rocky road (three court claims all won) and a lot of sleepless nights but I got there in the end.

(All my defaults were in 2009 before my DMP so they won't be an issue.)

Thank you Niddy and AAD for giving me the tools to make it to the finishing line.

Plan B x

Plan B that's marvellous news. Congrats!
                    Can I join you in celebrating as I've also hit the SB milestone on all of mine!

(Is that enough smilies?)

I could never have done it without the help of this forum and all its wonderful people. Especially Sir Nid.
                    The journey has been long and painful. But it was worth it. In the end, only one lot of court papers (but they didn't have any paperwork and discontinued before trial). I am sure the DCAs will keep trying, but now i know they really cannot do anything other than threaten.
                    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

well done MustGetStraight, it feels really good doesn't it??? xxxx

Comment

Great News Plan B - Can settle and get on with 'the Good Life' - well done all

Comment

Well done Plan B and MustGetStraight, I love good news on AAD
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Great news PlanB - I remember when mine became SB. It was a last year and now the letters have stopped. You can get on with your life now.

Comment

Fabulous news , congrats to you well-done and PB you have overcome those awful court battles xxxxxxxxxx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Congratulations Plan B and Must Get Straight.

Wonderful feeling to know that all the angst has paid off. Remember when it seemed an age to go to this date - now it's arrived!

Comment

Working...
                                X