GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Which Way to Go? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Way to Go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Way to Go?

Good luck
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by NotDrowningButWaving View Post
      Thanks guys.

I think I'll try the template letter at first. If it's to be a war of attrition I ought to do my bit. I can try Flowerpower's suggestion later.
      thats my thinking NDBW, won't sign unless abosolutly pushed to it
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A question: As Natwest/RBS have sent back my original CCA request letter, postal order and my recorded delivery envelope, along with their own letter, should I return the original letter with the PO, pointing out that it still stands as my dated formal CCA request, and should therefore be retained by them?

Comment

A question: As Natwest/RBS have sent back my original CCA request letter, postal order and my recorded delivery envelope, along with their own letter, should I return the original letter with the PO, pointing out that it still stands as my dated formal CCA request, and should therefore be retained by them?
          Thats what I did every time, and every time they sent it all back
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Indeed, along with the template suggested earlier.

Comment

I should point out that even thou they keep sending back my request, they also keep sending letters asking for payment, or else,
              so they wont send my CCA without a signiture to prove I'm me, but they will send demands for payment without knowing I'm me,

Comment

That's bollocks. They KNOW it is you based on your address being the same.

They cannot enforce as things stand. Send it all back with the template below:

---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Signature Request - Formal Response
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update:

I have received a response from Bank of Scotland to my CCA request. I am going to send what they have sent to Niddy for an opinion.

Comment

Cheers.

Also do as I mention above regards rbs

Comment

Update:

I have received a response from Bank of Scotland to my CCA request. I am going to send what they have sent to Niddy for an opinion.
                      It's

Well done

Basically the application (next time don't blank bits out please ) is not relative to the recon terms hence you can respond with the missing PT's template

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        It's

Well done

Basically the application (next time don't blank bits out please ) is not relative to the recon terms hence you can respond with the missing PT's template
                        Many thanks Niddy.

Just looking at the templates wording, I think the Application Received one is slightly more appropriate than the Missing PT's one. Would you agree?

Comment

I would send whatever Niddy suggests...he's the expert.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Just looking at the templates wording, I think the Application Received one is slightly more appropriate than the Missing PT's one. Would you agree?
                            Nope, you need to send the missing PT's template as that is exactly for this scenario - you do not have the relevant PT's hence we send that template!

Comment

OK, thanks all. Will send that one.
                              Last edited by Still Waving; 21 August 2012, 13:49.

Comment

A question for clarification, please.

I have not made any repayments for 3 months. So far only 2 of the creditors have responded in any way to the CCA requests sent at the beginning of this month. I assume that I do not follow up with the non-responders until such time as they chase for payment, and at that time remind them that I still await the required info, and that they are in default until they provide it?

Comment

Working...
                                X