GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard won't communicate after CCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard won't communicate after CCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclaycard won't communicate after CCA

Thanks folks for the advice and enjoy the weather everyone, it certainly makes the days easier to navigate!

Comment

The ever polite Moorcrap have replied to my letter indicating that they are going to contact Barclaycard to see what the dispute is. They have promised to get back to me (much like RMA promised but never did).

I have no doubt they will though if only to tell me there is nothing wrong with the account and to pay up haha.

One question, if i SAR barclaycard does that affect my UE shenanigans? If anyone knows i would be grateful. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jet set willy View Post

The ever polite Moorcrap have replied to my letter indicating that they are going to contact Barclaycard to see what the dispute is. They have promised to get back to me (much like RMA promised but never did).

I have no doubt they will though if only to tell me there is nothing wrong with the account and to pay up haha.

One question, if i SAR barclaycard does that affect my UE shenanigans? If anyone knows i would be grateful. Thanks
        No does not affect UE.....Why do you want to SAR Bacclaycard ?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          No does not affect UE.....Why do you want to SAR Bacclaycard ?
          Its just this nagging feeling i have about PPI. Did i or didnt i have it foisted on me is the question. I just cant remember. The fact they only sent T&C's and nothing else means i cant even see if a box was ticked.

Is it generally better to leave alone? I mean, what could they send as Egg (original creditor) was online and i never recieved statements or such like through the post.

I wish my memory was better

Comment

Its just this nagging feeling i have about PPI. Did i or didnt i have it foisted on me is the question. I just cant remember. The fact they only sent T&C's and nothing else means i cant even see if a box was ticked.

Is it generally better to leave alone? I mean, what could they send as Egg (original creditor) was online and i never recieved statements or such like through the post.

I wish my memory was better
            What's the balance on the card ?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What's the balance on the card ?

Roughly 1800 quid.

Edit: Also, when it was with Egg there was the option in your account area to see your credit agreement only mine was always unavailable! Makes me wonder. Perhaps i need to stop thinking :-D
              Last edited by jet set willy; 17 September 2012, 13:25.

Comment

Roughly 1800 quid.
                If it were me I would .......... see what they do next

Comment

If it were me I would .......... see what they do next
                  Then it shall be done, i just didnt want to upset the UE applecart especially if there wasnt any ppi. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Save your tener........... buy me a pint instead

Comment

Well i guess it just went through my noggin that if it was there then a reclaim could wipe it out and potentially avoid any prolonged letter ping pong!

And yes, there are a few people about here i would like to buy a pint should the chance ever arise.

I wonder if there ever was a meet one day how many debt collectors would turn up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        When did you last pay this? Sometimes you may be able to reclaim at a later stage...

About october/november last year when it was egg. Sharklys have never had a penny.

We'd have special drinks for them!
                        I cant think what you mean FP

Comment

Afternoon Peeps

Its been a little while but another letter in the posties bag today!

This is from NCO regarding my complaint of a dispute with BC. I honestly thought they had fallen off this particular merry-go-round but it seems not.

They say they have been in touch with their client who inform them that they have complied with my cca request. Its the end of the matter and i should take it up with them if i am not satisfied.

Well a few pages of T&C but no sign of an agreement anywhere surely doesnt comply does it? I mean, even some empty fields for signatures would be a start but not even that.

So i guess i sit on this and await the next move. Not sure if i need to tell them where the CCA is poo or not. Should be time for moorcrap to respond to this account soon too since they were checking back in with their 'client' aswell. Christmas is coming and someone will be wanting their bonuses

Comment

Okay then, had a letter back from Moorcrap saying they have spoke to barclaycard who confirm that they have complied with my request and its time to pay up.

What i expected really so where now. Should i send the letter that says only t&c have been sent? Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received

I mean, not a signature or a page to show a signature in sight! How can that be compliant?

I dont want to leave it hanging if i can fend them off now. Thanks all :-)

Comment

Okay then, had a letter back from Moorcrap saying they have spoke to barclaycard who confirm that they have complied with my request and its time to pay up.

What i expected really so where now. Should i send the letter that says only t&c have been sent? Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received

I mean, not a signature or a page to show a signature in sight! How can that be compliant?

I dont want to leave it hanging if i can fend them off now. Thanks all :-)
                              I would...........

Comment

Guys, should jet set willy be telling them where they have gone wrong, or should the creditor refusal to accept UE be sent instead?

Just wondering as they can rectify if they have it, and idealy, we dont want them to?

Comment

Working...
                                X