CCA help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCA help

LOL me, too..we definitely need a fireworks display smiley for the successes!!

Comment

Megzilla

You say that you did have PPI on your loan , but cancelled it. Was that before you paid any PPI or did you cancel it part way through the loan?

Alan

Comment

thanks for all your help,letter has been sent off so now a waiting game, just a question, will they pass the account back to lloyds if cca is untraceable?

Comment

Originally posted by megzilla View Post
          thanks for all your help,letter has been sent off so now a waiting game, just a question, will they pass the account back to lloyds if cca is untraceable?
          usually yes .....but let's see what comes back.............
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

try not to worry, let's just see what comes back.

Comment

So I still have heard nothing back, next move? do I contact them or do nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by megzilla View Post
                So I still have heard nothing back, next move? do I contact them or do nothing?
                Do nothing...........
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X