GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS loan with CCJ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS loan with CCJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS loan with CCJ

Can I or should I do a reclaim application on an RBS loan that I have a CCJ on?
    It's SB next May and they've never tried to chase me for the debt except maybe 1 or 2 Fredrick Robinson letters.

Or should I just leave it alone and let it go SB as it's £14k but I've paid PPI for many years on it.

Re: RBS loan with CCJ

Leave it well alone. The longer they have not chased a ccj - the harder it becomes for them to enforce.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I agree...keep your head down and just use the reclaim as "Plan B" should they ever (try) to come after you in the future...

Comment

Yes I agree too, it was the same for my bro in law, had to do some explaining to him as he did not understand, but we finally got there I think.

Comment

My CCJ was entered May 07 but it's not been paid (unsatisfied) will it still come off my credit file after 6 years regardless of it being paid or not??

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
            My CCJ was entered May 07 but it's not been paid (unsatisfied) will it still come off my credit file after 6 years regardless of it being paid or not??
            Yep and also removed from trust online. No trace of it
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X