GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi complaint on studio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi complaint on studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi complaint on studio

Originally posted by CHEZ View Post
    Hiya Di,its cool a busy time of year to lol,Nope no recordings or write ups,i rang them requested them and got told they dont hold all that info as to long ago...i know i never agreed to this PPI on any occasion...where do i go from here?xx
    Hi Chez
    If they insisted you requested for PPI on the phone and said you did agree to it that way, then they must have got the details from somewhere, but the point here is that the script above does not prove anything of the PPI.
    I would be asking for written proof as the script does not prove you were happy to accept PPI, that telephone call could be about anything but not necessary about you agreeing to the PPI.
    Did they actually say you accepted it on the phone?

If so then email and tell them as said above it does not prove anything to do with PPI and ask why they think they assumed you accepted it on the phone. You need written concrete details as they shouldnt just assume x

Comment

Received this letter this morning from Assurant Solutions

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1507844_694246803948820_1037552559_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1398912Click image for larger version

Name:	1538937_694246567282177_1546247499_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	1398914Lol..Gesture of good will..erm no thankyou

Comment

HIYa Di..I agree,i sent email to studio asking them what is this,where does it say PPI..where this info come from,How can you say i accepted PPI over the phone..i wait to here

Comment

I noticed there are no times on the script.only the recent cancellation this year,looks like others are midnight,lol x

Comment

Anything on this yet please?

Comment

HI..hectic weekend lol,I received letter from Assurant Solutions today,And told me the £250 i been offered is the full amount on my premiums plus interest,I said no this is wrong and did you ask studio for screen shot they replied yes,when i asked them to look at it, as it means nothing..there response was we dont have it to hand at this time,"Hmm Other words no they did not ask for this"All they said was we were not there at time of sales..It seems none of these insureres were lol.....There invesigation is satisfactory..Not the fact being i never asked for this,script means nothing,and no times of these so called sales

Comment

Originally posted by CHEZ View Post
                  HI..hectic weekend lol,I received letter from Assurant Solutions today,And told me the £250 i been offered is the full amount on my premiums plus interest,I said no this is wrong and did you ask studio for screen shot they replied yes,when i asked them to look at it, as it means nothing..there response was we dont have it to hand at this time,"Hmm Other words no they did not ask for this"All they said was we were not there at time of sales..It seems none of these insureres were lol.....There invesigation is satisfactory..Not the fact being i never asked for this,script means nothing,and no times of these so called sales
                  I always suggest now, if getting no joy with the complaints team, before going to the FOS, to give one final try with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) by giving them 14 days, then if nothing changes or if they do not overturn, then complain to the FOS due to timescales to take to the FOS from the date on the final decision letter, did you try the CEO?

Comment

Working...
                  X