GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi complaint on studio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi complaint on studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ppi complaint on studio

Hello di..yes very strange indeed..speak soon x lets see what this so called screen shot has to say lol x

Comment

ooops i wrote 2013 not 2001 lol apologies x

Comment

Originally posted by CHEZ View Post
        ooops i wrote 2013 not 2001 lol apologies x
        LOL no worries CHEZ we know what you mean xx

Comment

Grrrrrrrr....ok i received a letter from Jubilee Group..Lloyds sent them my letter of complaint..but telling me they were not involved in the sales process and as such we are unable to assist you in the assesment of this mis-selling complaint. our suggestion would be you approach the party responsible,which in the instance is studio...(o my days dont they read lol i already have done this they ones who turned me down)they have forwarded my complaint to them on my behalf Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...please accept this as our final response on the matter,however should you remain dissatisfied at the outcome of your complaint,you may contact the policy holder and market Assistance team at Lloyds to ask for a further and independent review...

Comment

Hmmm Lloyd not returning my calls..left messages 3 days now,someones passing the buck..Anyone know how long it takes to send a screen shot in the post? of a so called telephone call from studio saying i agreed to ppi payment plan xx

Comment

Lol i feel as if this is going roun and round in circles x

Comment

Email the CEO, I just hope they have the same email addy since they split .....

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

Tell him your not happy with the poor customer service and you want your matter looking into immediately, or further action will be taken x

Comment

Hiya.. Di i try that Thanks, If it asks subject what should i write..? xx

Comment

Screen shot from studio...hmmm how can i tell if this is legit?
                    Last edited by IF; 19 December 2013, 17:43. Reason: Removed, account and name details showing

Comment

I've removed your attachment as personal details were showing. Please blank them out and post again.

IF
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1465104_693505104022990_559386675_n ONE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1398896Click image for larger version

Name:	1530449_693504997356334_980409961_n TWO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1398898Sorry IF thankyou for noticing

Comment

Sorry IF thankyou for noticing
                          No worries, it's easily done
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hiya.. Di i try that Thanks, If it asks subject what should i write..? xx
                            Hi there
                            Sorry for the delay, and cheers IF for your PM.

Sorry if I missed anything you posted and if deleted ever since.

If you not done so yet, subject it as "Important in regards of Lloyds failure to comply to your query"

Then you need to explain your situation to date, and the details you requested in regards of telephone transcripts requested on (Date/X/2013), where you have sent them many emails, but the business have failed in responding to each email......

Think you got the drift.....

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10757[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10758[/ATTACH]Sorry IF thankyou for noticing
                              Oh right, so these are supposed to be the dates that you were sold PPI?

If this is the case it does not prove anything, that call could have been about anything, and I take it they no recordings or even any detailed write-ups of the actual sale of the PPI?

Comment

Hiya Di,its cool a busy time of year to lol,Nope no recordings or write ups,i rang them requested them and got told they dont hold all that info as to long ago...i know i never agreed to this PPI on any occasion...where do i go from here?xx

Comment

Working...
                                X