fos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fos

just had a ppi claim upheld by the fos but it says in the letter nat west dont have to abide by there findings is this normal
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: fos

Yea same as we don't need to.

However natwest will usually abide by the FOS.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
      just had a ppi claim upheld by the fos but it says in the letter nat west dont have to abide by there findings is this normal
      Make sure what Natwest offer in the way of redress is in accordance with the FOS guidelines.
      They tried to short change me to the tune of £12K!! despite agreeing to the FOS decision to uphold my complaint.

Matty

Comment

i will be double checking the interest and my statements and asking them for a full breakdown it aint gonna be a straight forward one cos nat west know ive skanked them
        at the start of this journey i owed
        £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
        £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
        as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
        ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Well done that is so fab!!!

If the bank does not agree with the adjudicator, then YES they must comply to the ombudsman and it's highly agreed with the ombudsman if upheld by the adjudicator.

Comment

Working...
          X