GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

http://www.shopdirect.com/shop-direct/contact-us

Comment

.....Should be this week then deadline with the extra 4 weeks given.

We shall see.......

Comment

Hi,

Newbie here.
        I've been following this thread as I received the same letter last week after the first 8 weeks had passed so I am intrigued to see what happens next.

Let's hope it's good news!

Findo

Comment

Originally posted by Findo View Post
          Hi,

Newbie here.
          I've been following this thread as I received the same letter last week after the first 8 weeks had passed so I am intrigued to see what happens next.

Let's hope it's good news!

Findo
          Hi and welcome Findo.

And the best of your luck with your complaint too, feel free to start a thread, so we can keep a track of your case. x

Comment

Missed a telephone call from them I think, the tel number.........
            Cym do you think you could confirm that is the number please if you remember? Cheers Hun.

If so, because I want to be prepared, can you remember the list of questions they asked you please?

Thank you x

Comment

Littlewoods as per who calls me.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes it's the number that called me and then I was left a different number to ring. Mind you, it doesn't seem to have sped things up!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

And why couldn't they email a copy of the letter to speed up matters?

Comment

Di,

If you feel the need to more privacy on your thread due to certain visitors, ask Niddy to put the thread into secure area???

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      And why couldn't they email a copy of the letter to speed up matters?
                      Yes exactly Cym, think I should have thought of mentioning that, cheers x

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                        Di,

If you feel the need to more privacy on your thread due to certain visitors, ask Niddy to put the thread into secure area???
                        I know what you mean, I may just go back to delete what I need to. x
                        Thank you x

Comment

Well I emailed back and asked, see what they come back with.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                            Yes exactly Cym, think I should have thought of mentioning that, cheers x
                            I always think of everything ....... Once I have put the phone down

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                              I always think of everything ....... Once I have put the phone down
                              LOL.............well I am even worse then, because I never thought about it at all

Comment

Had a reply already, they said the team dealing with it, the office now closed, but I can email them again tomorrow between 8am & 6pm, and they will contact the team to send me a copy by email.

Comment

Working...
                                X