GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

Hopefully I am posting all the documents and they are legible!

Oops, deliberate mistake, they are sideways, but legible

Index extra care p1, 4.pdf

Index extracare p2,3.pdf

Index summary cover p3.pdf

Index summary cover p4,5.pdf

Index summary cover p1, 2.pdf

Index summary cover p6, 7.pdf

Index summary cover p8.pdf
    Last edited by cymruambyth; 12 July 2012, 13:57.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Excellent stuff, thank you so much.

I did not receive any details at all about the cover, all I do know is that when I moved, I let them know my new address in Jun2 2001 (when i moved at this address) and statements started coming through with that Extra 500 Insurance.

This is fab, again thank you x

Comment

Hope it helps; don't remember getting the paperwork or signing up!
        Still waiting for a reply from them.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheque & SAR prepared and being sent to.......

The Data Protection Unit
          Customer Excellence
          Sandringham House
          Sandringham Avenue
          Chelmsford
          CM92 1LQ

To be posted Via Recorded/Signed for this coming Monday.

Comment

SAR should have been received to these by today, as posted by first class recorded post yesterday morning.
            Will keep checking on Track and Trace, via Royal Mail Website.

Comment

I will prepare the complaint ready by draft, have written paperwork everywhere lol.

Comment

I have heard that they are looking into my case and I will have a result by mid August .........

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                  I have heard that they are looking into my case and I will have a result by mid August .........
                  That's good, well fingers crossed for you then.

Comment

I forgot to ask you cymruambyth, did you use the questionnaire for the reclaim, or by letter?

Think I will use letter.

Comment

Sent a letter then filled in their questionnaire.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        Sent a letter then filled in their questionnaire.
                        Was thinking about getting a letter done, maybe its best to get on with the questionnaire instead then, cheers for that. x

Comment

Confirmation on track and trace that the SAR was received today.

Considering it was first thing early on Monday and posted by 1st class recorded, it should have been yesterday by right, but happy it got there anyway lol.

Comment

Reclaim questionnaire completed and I have printed a few copies of the statements to enclose.
                            I take it, the questionnaire is the same is it?

Comment

As well as the reclaim questionnaire, I enclosed further information despite also completing the back page for addition info lol......

This was the extra's I added........

.................................................. ..................................................

Continued - further information...

Mrs

Littlewoods Account XXXXXXXX

I am requesting that you refund me the premiums made of the Extra Care 500 Insurance, plus relevant interest, also 8% interest of what a court would award.

As a respectable company of Customer Excellence, myself and many other family members were and many still are customers of Littlewoods, and have been for a number of years, even though you were not regulated by the Financial Services Association (FSA) when I was paying for the product, I am asking that you refund me as above, because the policy was not suited to me.

I have given my reasons for this on the enclosed questionnaire, and believe you will consider this on a Gesture of Goodwill basis.
                              Also as the business being covered by the Financial leasing association (FLA), it is understood that the same rules apply when selling (Insurance Products).

Even though I cannot recall of this policy being discussed with me, or receiving any information in regards of the policy, it still did not suit my requirements on a number of issues. I have raised this matter now due to recently coming across a few statements, and I have researched the policy online, it appears to be that of a policy to protect for customers who are/were employed, and who are eligible to make a claim for sickness, none of these apply to me. I can also confirm that I still remain to be a “House-person”, and have not yet started employment.

If you reject this complaint on the grounds of the business not being FSA regulated, I will be concerned that my complaint have not been taken seriously, and then I will consider to take matters to another avenue, if you reject this complaint, I expect you to send me “written concrete” evidence in black & white that the policy was sold fairly to me and how it suited my requirements, with the full reasons. And please can you forward me details of the Underwriter/Insurer of the policy, this is also a document never received.

I look forward to hearing from you to acknowledge you received my complaint, and as you are aware, the business have 8 weeks to send the final decision.

.................................................. .................................................. .

Comment

Very good, if you don't mind I would like to play with that as part of my appeal when they reject my claim!

Comment

Working...
                                X