GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Littlewoods Extra care 500 insurance

Mark 19th September in your diary and then wave at it! I'm sure they gave me a date earlier in August but I can't say anything until I see all the post.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Mark 19th September in your diary and then wave at it! I'm sure they gave me a date earlier in August but I can't say anything until I see all the post.

Good idea, will do that, thank you.

Comment

Well the 19th is coming up this week, so lets wait and see lol........watch this space..........

Comment

hmmm 19th tomorrow........I wonder but i doubt it

Comment

Need to chase up the SAR!

They taken the money and its been 60 odd flipping days!

But they did not debit the payment until 28 August, but surely the 40 calendar days applies to the letter and not when they debit the money?
            That's what I thought anyway.

Comment

Yes it s the letter and not the banking of the money. I guess you have proof of postage/delivery for your 40 days.
              Ps I still haven't heard anything!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes it s the letter and not the banking of the money. I guess you have proof of postage/delivery for your 40 days.
                Ps I still haven't heard anything!

Have waved, because as we assumed, no letter!

Blimey and you are still waiting! Lets hope it means good news Cym.

And Yep I have the proof for track and trace.

I sent them an email and the helpline got back just now to confirm they passed on the details to the Data unit, who has apologised for the delay with the SAR and that they will be in touch shortly!

Hmmmm lets just see shall we?

Comment

Emailed again!!!

The helpline team of littlewoods, apologised and said they have passed the email on to the Customer Excellence team!
                  Where is the excellence in their customer service then?

Now surely, if as they have debited the cheque, then there must be something to send me of the SAR!
                  Bet it's because it all coincides with the complaint of the reclaiming!

The email stated yesterday that they are dealing with it, and the email I sent back today, was to state that surely they have had more than ample time (23 days over), and have gone over the limit timescales expected of 40 calendar days.

Think I will send the head office (CEO) a letter, and maybe a follow up of the SAR, about making a complaint to the ICO!
                  Last edited by di30; 20 September 2012, 18:07.

Comment

Everyone else has dismissed my PPI complaints due to age, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

Everyone else has dismissed my PPI complaints due to age, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

All crossed here for you too Cym.
                      I expected a delay on the complaint, but not the SAR to be honest.
                      63 days now! Normally I would have been on to them way by now, but didn't want to knock it.

Comment

And still no news of the SAR.(And they had taken the fee for this too)

The email the helpline sent was to wait 7 days for a response, and if nothing heard by then it to contact them back directly.

Comment

Chased up on the SAR (as this is another one well overdue)......

Here is the email just received.........

Hi ,

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear you haven’t heard anything yet from our complaints team. We do know that they are experiencing a back log which may be why you haven’t heard from them. We have now passed this email on to them chasing this up however as advised they do have a back log and it can take some time for them to get in touch with you. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused in this matter.

Many Thanks

Littlewoods Help Team

Comment

Just been doing some research on the CEO, Will look further though as well in case of any changes since then........you never know when you may have to make contact with them.

http://www.shopdirect.com/shop-direc.../neil-chandler

Comment

....and here,,,,,,,,,

Shop Direct (Empire Stores, Great Universal, Kays, Littlewoods, Very, Marshall Ward, Woolworths,

Mark Newton-Jones, Chief Executive

mark.newton-jones@shopdirect.com

Comment

http://www.shopdirect.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X