GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Going to court - Howard Cohen/Lewis Debt Services - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to court - Howard Cohen/Lewis Debt Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to court - Howard Cohen/Lewis Debt Services

Been posting on GOODF forums Lewis Debt Services regarding an alleged Companies House charge that is now going to court.

I want to file a counterclaim against Lewis/Howard Cohen, but the claim is in the name of Companies House with Howard Cohen as the agent.

I'm just not paying any of these scumbags £150 for something I posted on time and arrived a single day late.

Does anyone have any experience in dealing with a Companies House late-filing charge?

Cheers

Re: Going to court - Howard Cohen/Lewis Debt Services

Originally posted by apocalypsedreams View Post
    Been posting on GOODF forums Lewis Debt Services regarding an alleged Companies House charge that is now going to court.

I want to file a counterclaim against Lewis/Howard Cohen, but the claim is in the name of Companies House with Howard Cohen as the agent.

I'm just not paying any of these scumbags £150 for something I posted on time and arrived a single day late.

Does anyone have any experience in dealing with a Companies House late-filing charge?

Cheers
    Have you tried addressing the issue direct to companies house?
    I got landed with a load of carp from a company I was one a director of. I found them fairly reasonable, mind you that was years ago before they became more than a Quango than they are today. If nothing else this will give your post a shameless bump until someone who can give solid advice comes along.

Regards, handy
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
    X