GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script court appearance email - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

court appearance email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• court appearance email

I was looking through my emails and noticed in the junk box this email , can someone tell me if it is a scam i haven't opened it as i am scared it might have a virus .
    thanks

Urgent court notice‏

Notice of Appearance (operator231@kentuckyinjurylawyersblog.com)

22/05/2014

From: Notice of Appearance (operator231@kentuckyinjurylawyersblog.com) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
    Sent: 22 May 2014 22:20:00
    To:
    1 attachment | Download all as zip (93.6 KB)
    DC_Court_Notice_UN_LS7031.zip (93.6 KB)

Microsoft SmartScreen has blocked this message for your safety and we'll delete it after ten days.Show content

Notice to Appear,

Enclosed please find the copy of the court notice for the case mentioned above.

Truly yours,
    Clerk to the Court.
    Jennifer Smith

Re: court appearance email

Junk is my guess. If its not then I've got loads too that I have deleted without opening. I think its the latest scam doing the rounds. I'm still waiting for the Nigerian general to transfer my cash after his e-mail a while ago so maybe its a court appearance about that!!

Comment

Originally posted by ATW View Post
      Junk is my guess. If its not then I've got loads too that I have deleted without opening. I think its the latest scam doing the rounds. I'm still waiting for the Nigerian general to transfer my cash after his e-mail a while ago so maybe its a court appearance about that!!
      so i will delete this then , i am waiting for my millions too from my Nigerian ancestor

Comment

If that kentucky injury lawyers blog bit is what is actually on the email I'd say it's 99% a scam/virus

Comment

It's the same set of virus/malware loaded scam emails going out to millions. Just delete.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've had several of these emails..... just bin them.
            Remember the mantra:
            NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
            Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
            Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks guys i deleted it

Comment

I think it is a zip file so certainly a virus. I have had so many I am going to be a busy bee over the next few weeks

Comment

I've had quite a lot of these too...I've blocked the senders.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Me too..
                    Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Not had one ...... I feel left out

Comment

is that General still alive, remember his crap years ago, still awaiting my funds!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                          Not had one ...... I feel left out

give it time you may be next

Comment

Working...
                          X