GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sorry, still confused with the sign digitally guide - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry, still confused with the sign digitally guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry, still confused with the sign digitally guide

when it says "sign digitally", does it mean to just remove the sign digitally words and retype in any different font to the main letter with my own name ? in a computer font

sorry for acting dappy on this

Re: sorry, still confused with the sign digitally guide

Click the orange link under each template!!

It's obviously your name isn't it? When did you last sign something with the words "sign digitally"?

There's some things I didn't think needed additional explanations - it seems I was wrong lol

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

---> Site Resources | Template Resources | A Guide to Signing Digitally

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I said I was being dappy, apologies, been a long week

Comment

Working...
        X