GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sugestion - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sugestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugestion

just looked at the website of the preferred soliciters and think it could be usefull if paul could give people an idea as to the ins and outs of no win no fee it says on the website about disimbusmants and insurance etc i know all cases costs etc are diferant but just a general run down on how it works might be usefull to know for most of us on here hope this is in the right place
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: sugestion

Hi Wishfulthinking,
    Good idea, but unfortunately Paul's children are ill so he's not around much at the moment, but in the meantime there's quite a good explanation here:
    http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosin...nowinnofee.law

Hope this helps,

Shepherdess x

Comment

The Jackson proposals, & the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill, which is currently wending it's way through Parliament, will change the current situation as regards CFA (no win, no fee) & ATE.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherdess View Post
        Hi Wishfulthinking,
        Good idea, but unfortunately Paul's children are ill so he's not around much at the moment, but in the meantime there's quite a good explanation here:
        http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosin...nowinnofee.law

Hope this helps,

Shepherdess x
        perfect thanks hope pauls kids get better soon
        at the start of this journey i owed
        £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
        £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
        as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
        ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Working...
        X