GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mediation agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mediation agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediation agreement

As some of you will know I had a pending court case last year with Cabot/Weightmans and thanks to the help of Never in Doubt and others in helping with a defence it was settled via mediation with a conference call between myself, the rep from Weightmans and the Court mediator...the terms were agreed at 190 payments, £20 month, total settlement £3800....all ok, never missed a payment and the balance now stands at £3560 having made 12 payments.
    So here is my question...I have today received a letter from Weightmans telling me that they are going to review my account and asking me to complete an income/expenditure form....I thought the mediation agreement was totally binding on BOTH parties...
    Would appreciate any advice

Re: Mediation agreement

I would reply to state that an agreement was made through mediation of £20 on date and that your financial circumstances have not changed.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X