GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Npower Harrassment- Just a question .. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Npower Harrassment- Just a question ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npower Harrassment- Just a question ..

Hi, a simple question I would like some feedback / opinions on .

I am dealing with a Npower complaint for my daughter. We have now sent it to the ombudsman as a formal complaint as Npower would not reply in writing or deal with it

N power now continue to call my daughter asking her to ring them. They say they are ringing with regards to her complaint with Ofgem,,,can they do this now the complaint is with them? How would you suggest we deal with this?

Not too worried but it is annoying and confusing

Thanks
    If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Re: Npower Harrassment- Just a question ..

Tell your investigator at ofgem - see what they say?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Npower Harrassment- Just a question ..

thanks, I did wonder if that was appropriate...
      If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Working...
      X