GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with old ccj's please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with old ccj's please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with old ccj's please

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for some clarification on old ccj's please, I have been reading the posts and have got myself a bit confused
    Am I right in thinking that after 6 yrs the ccj is finished or does it continue until it is paid off

Re: Help with old ccj's please

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for some clarification on old ccj's please, I have been reading the posts and have got myself a bit confused
    Am I right in thinking that after 6 yrs the ccj is finished or does it continue until it is paid off
    are you paying ? when was the last time you paid anything towards the ccj ?

you continue to pay until the ccj is paid off.........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Deepie
      thank you for your reply.
      yes I am still paying my last payment was in Feb 14. It was for £1 and £1.09
      have been paying these since 1993. Would'nt care but it was nearly all charges looks like I'll never get them paid off

Comment

I'm afraid you have to continue paying ...

On the upside this should be no longer on your credit file......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Deepie Thanks for your reply,
          I thought that was the case, and don't have a problem with it. I only asked as the TSB has passed it to FREDRICKSON'S and they are asking me to increase the payments to £20/25. And the ccj was now finished. So I just said. WHISTLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldandblue View Post
            Hi Deepie Thanks for your reply,
            I thought that was the case, and don't have a problem with it. I only asked as the TSB has passed it to FREDRICKSON'S and they are asking me to increase the payments to £20/25. And the ccj was now finished. So I just said. WHISTLE.
            Was the amount set by the court ?

Comment

Hi Deepie
              Yes it was set by the court, but everyone is now saying that they can't trace any ccj's but I still have all the original papers and they not getting copies which they asked for, for me to prove it. I asked the court about them and they can't trace them either, So I'll just plod on paying them and sit back and see what they come up with next

Comment

Working...
              X