GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marston Group Final Notice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marston Group Final Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marston Group Final Notice

Hi i hope someone can help me out,

I was given a fine for non payment of tv license back in june, i rang the court and agreed to pay every month i made the first payment and befor i made the second i lost my job so was unable to pay, like a fool i never rang an explained my situation and today i had an unexpected visitor from Marston Group enforcement agent, he told me that he was here to collect £445 in full today and if i couldn't pay it in full he will have to instruct the bailiffs to start removing goods from my house, i explained i didnt have that sort of cash and that i would make a payment plan with them to pay it, he refused and said it had to be in full, he asked if i had friends of family that would lend me the cash and my responce was no. He then went on to tell me if he had to instruct the removal of my goods the bailiffs would have a locksmith on standby to gain entry if i did not willingly let them in. He has given me till thursday evening to try to come up with the cash in full. My questions are, If i don't allow them into my home because i can't come up with the cash in full can they legally break the locks to gain entry? What goods can they take ?
Working...
X