GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF
    replied
    Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
    Oh my! it looks complicated but I will certainly have a go, not very good when it comes to computers... colours how do i do that.
    This may help -- > User Guide - How to use/change the Font Colour - allaboutFORUMS

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    Jilly

Did you send the one liner to Cougar as suggested.

You need to do a one line to the numpties at HBOS and point out to them that you've asked for a CCA not a SAR.

It would help if you kept your diary in a more straightforward way, have a look here Pezman's Diary - Page 14 - allaboutFORUMS

using two different colours helps us to keep track of where you are.

Oh my! it looks complicated but I will certainly have a go, not very good when it comes to computers... colours how do i do that.

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

Jilly

Did you send the one liner to Cougar as suggested.

You need to do a one line to the numpties at HBOS and point out to them that you've asked for a CCA not a SAR.

It would help if you kept your diary in a more straightforward way, have a look here Pezman's Diary - Page 14 - allaboutFORUMS

using two different colours helps us to keep track of where you are.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Any advice please on my last 2 posts?

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

[QUOTE=jillyiant;328394]Ok so the letters I received this morning I have now scanned & posted. Any advice on what to do next please? £10... really? Did they not have the £1 to give me the information I need?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cougar final notice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	1394774

Name:	lloyds.jpg
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1394776

Name:	lloyds 1.jpg
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	1394778

I also rceived a copy of what I sent to then (lloyds) did not comply with cca.

Oh yea and a copy of my envelope addressed to them. ??[/QUOTE

What do I do about this cougar letter please? Do I yet again remind them Iv asked for a cca, I have already sent copies of requests and receipts for postal order.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Hi, all beautiful sunny day! but not a day goes by without a nice letter dropping on our mat, this time from Apex regarding goldfish or rather morgan stanley as it was when I had the card, it was a annual statement which I was happy to receive actually because I never knew the exact aggreement date till now. 05/07/2000. It does say original lender goldfish but I know its morgan stanley, does this matter?

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Have you received a cca from Cougar?

HBOS -I'd send them a one-liner saying you have not made a SAR

No all we had was a letter saying not received after they had already aknowledge it.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Have you received a cca from Cougar?

HBOS -I'd send them a one-liner saying you have not made a SAR

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Ok so the letters I received this morning I have now scanned & posted. Any advice on what to do next please? £10... really? Did they not have the £1 to give me the information I need?

Name:	cougar final notice.jpg
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	1394774

Name:	lloyds.jpg
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1394776

Name:	lloyds 1.jpg
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	1394778

I also rceived a copy of what I sent to then (lloyds) did not comply with cca.

Oh yea and a copy of my envelope addressed to them. ??
    Last edited by joshing; 5 July 2013, 17:35.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

Well this morning we received yet another 2 letters, a real nasty one from cougar & lloys asking for a further £10. Il post them up later as we are off to hospital this morning.

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    My attitude, if I don't recognise the number I answer with "hello bill & teds bespoke dildo's - how can I help you today".

They don't call anymore
    We are keeping all texts and logging calls, I could well answer the phone with bill & teds bespoke dildo's " but knowing my luck it would be my partners mother lol second thoughts I might just give that a try! think she would wet herself.

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

We are keeping all texts and logging calls, I could well answer the phone with bill & teds bespoke dildo's " but knowing my luck it would be my partners mother lol second thoughts I might just give that a try! think she would wet herself.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

6 callls 6 texts received yesterday from Vanquis, there not giving up yet or sending us any letters, when is the time to send a reminder for cca?
    Record dates and times of ALL calls. That is leading to harassment.

Just record (ie log) the details. Be careful Vanquis use a range of localised numbers to try and catch you out. My attitude, if I don't recognise the number I answer with "hello bill & teds bespoke dildo's - how can I help you today".

They don't call anymore

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

6 callls 6 texts received yesterday from Vanquis, there not giving up yet or sending us any letters, when is the time to send a reminder for cca?

Leave a comment:

• joshing
    replied

[ATTACH]8940[/ATTACH]
    Morning! another letter this morning from cougar regarding cca, they say now well you can read it, not received request, I have the receipt for postal order and recorded delivery dated 21st may. IT WAS SENT TO THEM. Do I have to send to capital one as well? Next move please?

Just been going through papers again and I have just realised that they DID aknowledge receiving my request in previous letter they sent my partner, incompetence cost me the price of a recorded delivery letter and printer ink to copy all receipts dam cheek.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X