GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with Cabot - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Cabot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help with Cabot

I hope you can too Spent2much.

I will send the postal order back to them tomorrow with their name on it. I will see what they do with that and send that letter you suggest if needed Deepie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
      I hope you can too Spent2much.

I will send the postal order back to them tomorrow with their name on it. I will see what they do with that and send that letter you suggest if needed Deepie.

i really need this to work we reduced our monthly debt outgoings from £226-£8.89 a month so we don't want any creditors getting their way and they won't

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mc0001a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	1400718

I have received the attached letter today.

There was a summery of account attached which was a value of the debt when it was taken over by Cabot - This figure is wrong as it is about 65% higher than the default value. They have also attached another income/expenditure sheet for me to complete.

Any ideas as this isn't really saying anything - Do I need to reply at all?

Many thanks,
        Beefy

Comment

I would wait for now Beefy, they say they will send you other documents when they receive them, so wait and see what is sent . NW
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well it's been 16 days since they received my letters and as yet, they haven't send any of the required information.

At least the clock is still ticking

Comment

Just chill for now. They know they can't actually do anything while it's in default of the CCA Request, although they may still write. Under no circumstances ever fill in that I&E form. If ever it's in YOUR interest to submit an I&E don't use the DCA version, give me a shout.

Comment

Well this is now SB!!

I would have posted sooner but I have been on holiday and didn't want to post in case I came home to a nasty letter or something.

I have heard nothing since I sent of the recommended letters - No doubt it will get sold on or something.

Thank you all so much for your help

Comment

I'm so pleased for you Beefy, well done
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Nice one Beefy
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Brilliant Beefy! Hope you hada good holiday
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks - I could not have done it without all the help I have received on here.

Next step is to re-mortgage in March then I am officially all mainstream,

I had a fab holiday thanks Pixie - Went to Mid Wales and had fantastic weather which is always a bonus

Comment

Working...
                        X