GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: myself and barclaycard

thanks all --- sent the please dont phone me letter and they havent phoned again, going to send the doorstep visit letter tomorrow .
    Last edited by davidm; 3 January 2013, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
      going to send the doorstep visit letter tomorrow .
      You could save the stamp and, if they send some goon, squirt water through your letterbox all over the front of his trousers.

Comment

Comment

I'd go with Cloggy and ignore em
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

just had a reply from barclaycard for my cca request on card number three formally an egg card so have sent the docs to niddy for him to see .will post up his verdict .

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
              just had a reply from barclaycard for my cca request on card number three formally an egg card so have sent the docs to niddy for him to see .will post up his verdict .
              Fingers crossed for you mate
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

got a letter from barclaycard saying they have transfered one of my card debts to MKDP LLp this account niddy has said is UE was formally mercers
                Last edited by davidm; 6 March 2013, 19:10.

Comment

wait until you get the NOA (notice of assignment) then pop off a sold in dispute

Comment

ok mrs d will do
                    also had a CCA reply to my 3rd account with barclaycard have posted it in the protected section sent niddy a pm and email, but as yet he hasnt had time to look over it ,im thinking of posting the reply here what do you think .

Comment

Hold fire just now, Nids has been redesigning the site so he's been doing a good impression of an insect with a blue posterior.

Comment

lol ok will do

Comment

There are no templates to issue so pointless my checking anything till I get them back up. Should be back with you by weekend.

Chillax a wee bit
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Replied to email and secure section

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Replied to email and secure section
                              many thanks niddy - this account was previously an EGG account and was brought out by barclaycard
                              Last edited by davidm; 7 March 2013, 18:19.

Comment

Just gone back to the start of your thread. Your default notice from Mercers is totally different from BOTH of mine, yes they have sent 2 separate ones on different dates. However yours is served under Section 87(1) mine are both served under Section 87 ( i ) wonder why? what's going on at Mercers / Barclaycard.

Comment

Working...
                                X