GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard Muppets - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard Muppets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclaycard Muppets

Just thought I would post this one up!
    I have had an Egg card for a long time with around £200 outstanding and a credit limit of £900, been paying the minimum of about £5 whilst I have been trying to repel more pressing matters. (see other posts)
    Anyway, around the end of last year the Egg card became a Barclaycard due to a takeover and due to my cock up ( did not set up new dd in time ) I went one month late. This showed up on my Experian report. In January I got the next statement with £230 outstanding and decided I didnt need this hastle so sent a cheque for the entire amount with their payment slip. Get home tonight and find an Experian warning, 2months late and now a £250 o/s balance! Checked on my statement and they have banked the cheque and its cleared! Oh well, bit late to ring now but in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Barclaycard Muppets

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X