GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Current DMP Plan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Current DMP Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Current DMP Plan

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    How's this coming on?

I take it no hidden PPI then for me to help you reclaim on? lol.
    Nope, definitely not i'm afraid......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Nope, definitely not i'm afraid......

DOH

LOL.

Comment

Morning All

Thanks for looking Niddy. Im fully up to date with this loan we have never missed a payment as i was too scared it would effect my mortgage, and ive never included this in my DMP.

Im glad there is no PPI, i know i always said no, but have noticed from this forum they do tend to sneak things on at times!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend x
        Barclay Card Flexi Rate - £721
        Barclaycard - Gold Mastercard - £5436
        Barclaycard - Cashback Card - £2605
        Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Cheers JenJen

A fab weekend, hope you enjoyed yours too.
          Yes its good to know they did not sneak the ppi on , and so good to hear your firm as well, good for you x

Comment

Yes had a lovely weekend thanks Di, sun was shining and i was sunbathing!!
            Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Got my Equifax results though no defaults on any of my cards. Still waiting for Barclaycard to offer a payment plan.

hey hey, its nearly the weekend!
              Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Originally posted by Life Goes On View Post
                Got my Equifax results though no defaults on any of my cards. Still waiting for Barclaycard to offer a payment plan.
                Anything good on there or is it all upto date? If so, then maybe a good idea to continue to pay.....

Obviously only you can decide what is best for you.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Both reports received now, all payments up to date, no defaults. Evwen though im in the DMP payments are listed as being paid on time. Other stuff on there is just accounts that are now settled and not been used in years. Mortgage and loan - all up to date.
                  Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Morning All

Had a reply from Barclays saying the would not accept my offer of £200 but if i was happy to increase they would consider a higher payment..yeah right, ill just grab my spare grand i keep down the back of the sofa!!!

BUT i have got a number on the letter so will be ringing them to see about a direct payment plan with them, seen as they conveniently forgot to mention that part of my request!

Hope everyone had a fab weekend x
                    Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Best of luck with that!

Comment

hi everyone, bit of an update, i rang Barclaycard last week to see what sort of offer they would accept after refusing my 2oo quid, they said 70% so ive offered £500 and they have just ranf me to accept, they are sending me a mail to confirm this will be a F&F settlement offer so just waiting for that to come through. Ive only saved £220 but its better in my pocket than theirs!!

Also they have agreed they can set me up on an agreed payment plan so will wait and see what they come back with on that one!
                        Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

MAIL RECEIVED:
                          Dear Miss *********,
                          Further to our recent telephone conversation I am writing to confirm the outcome of your Barclaycard Platinum account.

Full and Final settlement will be due for £500.00 on the 3/05/2011
                          Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

not sure why they are calling it a platinum card as its a flexi rate card!
                            Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

You should NOT pay £500 for a £720 debt. They're taking the piss.

You ought to be looking at £250 maximum. It's a scam paying £500; refuse and say no!

Or agree to it then watch them take the piss with the other accounts.....

Comment

really?? i thought it was a result as its £220 cheaper and its one more card closed down?? they can take the piss all they want with the other cards cos they are big uns and i def cant pay them off!! lol
                                Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Working...
                                X