GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Current DMP Plan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Current DMP Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Current DMP Plan

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    Yea, LooLoo's not exactly the silent sort.
    You're brave - on that note, time for me to leave this thread lol
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      You're brave - on that note, time for me to leave this thread lol

It's ok I will be polite and keep quiet as we are on Jen's thread! (but Swanny watch out I will get you later!)

Comment

Originally posted by jenjen View Post
        Thanks, ill apply for my report now..

ha ha ha ill send him the link see what he says!!.. and its ok we dont fight, never have..even when we split up!!

And minted..i wish!!!.. im new to the role so still a bit green and cabbage looking, but hopefully it will turn into a good career, and good thing about it, lots of pay rises..yey!!!
        Ok good luck, obviously you need both Experian & Equifax so it'll be 2 x £2...

Ahh - never knew you were a newbie

So, are we done? Can I go for the day now
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Both applied for!

Yep im done too, off home at 5 and no laptop as its broke

Speak to you all soon and thanks for you help xxx
          Barclay Card Flexi Rate - £721
          Barclaycard - Gold Mastercard - £5436
          Barclaycard - Cashback Card - £2605
          Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Hi JenJen

You've been very busy, and welcome again.
            Glad your thread have been set up, and can see the excellent help and advice you received so far.

You will get through it, I promise, and your right - this site is like a breath of fresh air.

I normally deal with mis selling issues of insurance, Payment Protection Insurance, or any mis sold insurance to that matter, so just to add if you think you may also have a case of being mis sold let me know.

I don't want to confuse matters but the link below will lead you to the PPI reclaiming thread if required (to keep it separate to this one, so we know where we are).

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...splay.php?f=33

Good luck JenJen, and there is help all the way.

Catch you later.

Comment

Thanks Di, i never took out any PPI's so thankfullythis is not something i need to claim against. I always strictly refused to take it out.

This site is great, ive done alot today in the start of sorting my debts out, well not really but in my head i have and its making me feel great just to be able to speak to people going through the sme thing and also get the great advice!

Have a fab evening everyone. xx
              Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Thanks Di, i never took out any PPI's so thankfullythis is not something i need to claim against. I always strictly refused to take it out.

This site is great, ive done alot today in the start of sorting my debts out, well not really but in my head i have and its making me feel great just to be able to speak to people going through the sme thing and also get the great advice!

Have a fab evening everyone. xx

Hi hun

Good on you too!

I agree, these peeps on here have been amazing, when I fell into some hardship difficults some time ago they helped me through it, and now everything is sorted more or less and I have both feet on the ground again.

You too have a lovely evening. xx

Comment

Welcome Jen... popular name glad your getting help!

Comment

Thanks Jen!
                    Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Afternoon All!

Ive contacted Payplan and CCCS regarding my new DMP. CCCS said only choice i had was to go bankrupt so not going to bother with them, I have to call Payplan back tonight once im home from work to discuss further.

Has anyone used Payplan before, are they ok? Thier website looks good as i can view my plan online which is more than i ever had with Hamilton Locke, they dont even want me to send my CC statements in every month now!

speak soon

Jen
                      Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Jen I approached Payplan and I had a very bad experience (although I know a lot of people that have used them and had no problem) They set me a very unrealistic budget and when I argued that I needed pet insurance she said no that was not allowed on my budget end of! She also wanted proof of my journey to work to make sure I wasn't lying about the amount of diesel I used (god knows about the trips I make in my car that do not include going to and from work) All in all I found the whole experience a complete and utter waste of time.

That is why I opted in the first place to go on my own self managed plan with at that time help from National Debtline (as this site wasn't around then). By doing my own self managed plan it meant I could set my own budge to include such things as pet food, pet insurance, broadband, sky TV, solicitors bills etc etc rather than to stick to someone else's budget.

If you read my DMP thread you can see the ups and downs I had.... and why I am where I am now.... and as i said earlier - to be honest I wish I had looked at UE over a year ago instead of wasting time with the DMP. At the end of the day even by doing a DMP your credit rating/report gets shot to pieces and Mint defaulted me immediately - the rest took a little longer...

Anyway good luck with which way you decide to go

Comment

Thanks LooLoo ill see what they say later and take it from there which way to go. x
                          Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Just got this reply from Hamilton Locke my current DMP Company:

We are in receipt of your email regarding cancellation of your DMP. Can you please call the office to discuss on 0870 444 6386, we are open until 7pm Mon – Thurs, and as you mentioned in your email it isn’t possible for us to call you.
                            There is no get out clause with debt management, however all three Barclaycard accounts are on an arrangements and no interest being charged, it would seem a shame to jeopardize this as it takes some time to set arrangements up and request interest frozen on all accounts, cannot guarantee this will happen with the CCCS, also your debt has decreased to £8734.69 from £10104.51 in under 2 years.
                            If you still want to go ahead and cancel that is fine, however we would like to speak to you first.
                            Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Afternoon All!

Ive contacted Payplan and CCCS regarding my new DMP. CCCS said only choice i had was to go bankrupt so not going to bother with them,
                              Excuse me? They told you that on the phone? Yet you're a homeowner in employment?

Did you get a name? I may ring and bollock them somewhat, remind them of the law! Muppets - cannot believe CCCS said that, wow!

p.s. its utter bollocks, going BR would be the LAST thing i'd suggest you do!

Comment

Just got this reply from Hamilton Locke my current DMP Company:

We are in receipt of your email regarding cancellation of your DMP. Can you please call the office to discuss on 0870 444 6386, we are open until 7pm Mon – Thurs, and as you mentioned in your email it isn’t possible for us to call you.
                                There is no get out clause with debt management, however all three Barclaycard accounts are on an arrangements and no interest being charged, it would seem a shame to jeopardize this as it takes some time to set arrangements up and request interest frozen on all accounts, cannot guarantee this will happen with the CCCS, also your debt has decreased to £8734.69 from £10104.51 in under 2 years.
                                If you still want to go ahead and cancel that is fine, however we would like to speak to you first.
                                Do you want to speak to them? I can get your debt down by £10,104.51 in under 2 years so dunno what they're bragging about

However, cccs are free - that is the underlying reason, but they do have a point - if you now swap you have no promise of the same deal, and may get stressed - however we can help, you'd then automatically be going down the ue route.....

See stressheads thread - as at today, her debt has almost gone! Linky here: #157

Comment

Working...
                                X