GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script IPAs! Nasty news! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPAs! Nasty news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPAs! Nasty news!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... ?t=2878200

Hi all,

From 1st December 2010 the IS are to take IPA payments of £20 per month (current lower limit £50) and that ALL SURPLUS WILL BE TAKEN, not 50 - 70 %.

These instructions have been issued today to all offices (and the OR 's are hoping mad about it too.)

Sorry folks

DD
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: IPAs! Nasty news!

Bl@@dy hell!! That's shocking!!! :grumble :grumble
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Paah.......

Comment

Hmm not suprised its being pushed through especially with the budget spending review..

i'd hate to be a fly on the wall during anyones interview come december

Comment

that's scary stuff!

Comment

Will this affect those with IPA's already set-up?

Comment

No exsisting agreements BEFORE 1st december will still be under the old rules

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy
                No exsisting agreements BEFORE 1st december will still be under the old rules
                Thanks Phil, have just been over on MSE reading the thread there.

Comment

Working...
                X