GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script probable repossession - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

probable repossession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: probable repossession

Hi confused, and congratulations on your decision.

Anxiety is a terrible thing which can make you seriously ill. You have to put your health first.

I wish you happiness, whereever you may be
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

whatever you decide is best for you
      this wasn't your fight so no point in losing sleep and tranquillity over it

I'd pack a bag or two for you but ahhh just too far.......................(I'm a rubbish packer anyway)

Comment

Hi I'm glad to hear that you have made a decision that you are happy with and that suits your circumstances. Good luck with saving for your first real home.
        Last edited by cymruambyth; 10 January 2012, 20:33.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
          Hi confused, and congratulations on your decision.

Anxiety is a terrible thing which can make you seriously ill. You have to put your health first.

I wish you happiness, whereever you may be
          thanks diddles...anxiety can be very powerful and for me comes out in physical pain as well as emotional.

fancy...erm...packing a few boxes? i hear you're very good at it x

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
          whatever you decide is best for you
          this wasn't your fight so no point in losing sleep and tranquillity over it

I'd pack a bag or two for you but ahhh just too far.......................(I'm a rubbish packer anyway)

hehe thanks Mrs D... x

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          Hi I'm glad to hear that you have made a decision that you are happy with and that suits your circumstances. God luck with saving for your first real home.
          ahh thank you x

Comment

I wish you were local, I'd be happy to help

sigpic

Comment

I wish you were local, I'd be happy to help
              ahh bless you...i know you mean it as well!
              i'll be fine...we're off to get some boxes tomorrow and get started!

Comment

Remember, bubble wrap isn't just for popping! Get loads......

sigpic

Comment

Good luck from me too Conf

I'm hopeless at packing me but very good a 'pointing'!!

Ohhhh!!
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                    Good luck from me too Conf

I'm hopeless at packing me but very good a 'pointing'!!

Ohhhh!!
                    thanks matey! you can come round and point if you like! x

Comment

• Re: probable repossession

hiya
                      glad to hear things have turn out for you in a positive way,i don't think there is anything more daunting than the thought of losing your home. here you are now talking about a deposit for your own home which is fantastic sometimes life throws s**t in your way to change your perspective,i mean if this reposession hadn't have happened you would be thinking of saving a deposit now. goodluck for the future and just to clarify we do indeed have tea not dinner x
                      ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
                        hiya
                        glad to hear things have turn out for you in a positive way,i don't think there is anything more daunting than the thought of losing your home. here you are now talking about a deposit for your own home which is fantastic sometimes life throws s**t in your way to change your perspective,i mean if this reposession hadn't have happened you would be thinking of saving a deposit now. goodluck for the future and just to clarify we do indeed have tea not dinner x
                        thanks carol, and you're so right....it is tea
                        xx

Comment

Confused,

Well done, just one point what is happening about your deposit that was not protected are you not paying for those last 28 days?

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                            Confused,

Well done, just one point what is happening about your deposit that was not protected are you not paying for those last 28 days?

Good Luck
                            Good point PF, sorry i should have said. We're not paying rent for the next 28 days plus they said we would see our deposit as well. I'm going to ask for it sooner rather than later so we hopefully get it before we move out! x

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                              Good point PF, sorry i should have said. We're not paying rent for the next 28 days plus they said we would see our deposit as well. I'm going to ask for it sooner rather than later so we hopefully get it before we move out! x
                              Congratulations on getting a result that suits you, there is no point making yourself ill over someone elses house and problems so you are doing the right thing in your circumstances. Good luck saving for the deposit, hopefully the deposit return and not having to pay rent will give you a bit of a start for that
                              When I moved the charity shops did very well out of me and having turned out loads of stuff meant less packing, moving and unpacking again!
                              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                                Congratulations on getting a result that suits you, there is no point making yourself ill over someone elses house and problems so you are doing the right thing in your circumstances. Good luck saving for the deposit, hopefully the deposit return and not having to pay rent will give you a bit of a start for that
                                When I moved the charity shops did very well out of me and having turned out loads of stuff meant less packing, moving and unpacking again!
                                Thanks Susie. No, i didn't see any point in getting involved, it wouldn't have done anyone any good! I've got 3 bin bags of clothes for the charity shop, some good things in there, they just don't fit me anymore! Hope you're keeping well x

Comment

Working...
                                X