GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Landlord not paying mortgage on property I am renting - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landlord not paying mortgage on property I am renting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Landlord not paying mortgage on property I am renting

Originally posted by milliesmadmoth View Post
    not got anywhere to go yet but something suitable will turn up.

MMM x
    I like your positive attitude x
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not long now till I need to be out
      Has there been a legal development?

At the moment if the owner/lender want you out of the property they have to make an application to the court to evict you and they can't apply until 26th July at the earliest. You should then have the opportunity to respond to that application asking the court for eight weeks' notice etc.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
        How are you in yourself ?

Been better nanna, as time is going on and nowhere suitable is turning up the more I am thinking I need to go shelter out at my mum and dads x
        Last edited by milliesmadmoth; 2 July 2015, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          I like your positive attitude x
          That was yesterday Pixie today I am in a whole different ball park...

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            Has there been a legal development?

At the moment if the owner/lender want you out of the property they have to make an application to the court to evict you and they can't apply until 26th July at the earliest. You should then have the opportunity to respond to that application asking the court for eight weeks' notice etc.

Plan B x
            Hi PlanB,

Nothing has changed, I think I just need to go on 24th and be done with it, evicted on my birthday!

To be honest I think I am fighting a losing battle...

Thanks for all your help with this xx

Comment

I am thinking I need to go shelter out at my mum and dads
              That sounds like a perfect solution for so many reasons.

Personally I don't think your Landlord or their greedy grasping agent deserve to get another penny out of you.

We'll catch up soon.

Plan B x

Comment

This weekend is my last here.... lots of work ahead of me.... packing and finding storage

If I get through this it will be a miracle!

Comment

Good luck with your move. Have you found anywhere suitable?
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                    Good luck with your move. Have you found anywhere suitable?
                    Nothing nice to rent on the market at the moment so sheltering out at my mum and dads putting my stuff in storage

Comment

I hope you find somewhere soon and good luck at your parents; no matter how much you love them it is never easy returning home especially with children and the different generational views.

Comment

This weekend is my last here.... lots of work ahead of me.... packing and finding storage

If I get through this it will be a miracle!
                        You will get through this I'm a firm believer in things happening for a reason even if that reason isn't evident at the time.

Nothing nice to rent on the market at the moment so sheltering out at my mum and dads putting my stuff in storage
                        Although it won't be easy, that sounds like the best solution at the moment x
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

sheltering out at my mum and dads
                          What bliss. Let your parents scoop you up and pamper you and your son (their grandson) rotten.

I have no knowledge of your family dynamics but a fews weeks with someone else getting the evening meal sorted could be a good thing especially now the school holidays have started and you work full time.

Are you taking that bath panel, blinds and linoleum with you? I'd be damned if I'd leave anything for the lender to cash in on

I know what I'd do (and I'm not suggesting you should do what I would do). In order to get closure I would write a letter to your Landlady (her name and address are on the court citation) and I would tell her in no uncertain terms the actual grief and sleepless nights she caused you. I'd even add a photo of my kid to rub in the point.

But that's just me.

I wish you well

Plan B xx

Comment

Brilliant idea PB girl after my own heart, all the best MMM xx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

M
                              Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              What bliss. Let your parents scoop you up and pamper you and your son (their grandson) rotten.

I have no knowledge of your family dynamics but a fews weeks with someone else getting the evening meal sorted could be a good thing especially now the school holidays have started and you work full time.

Are you taking that bath panel, blinds and linoleum with you? I'd be damned if I'd leave anything for the lender to cash in on

I know what I'd do (and I'm not suggesting you should do what I would do). In order to get closure I would write a letter to your Landlady (her name and address are on the court citation) and I would tell her in no uncertain terms the actual grief and sleepless nights she caused you. I'd even add a photo of my kid to rub in the point.

But that's just me.

I wish you well

Plan B xx

OMG the letting agent has just sent me a letter that say rent is collectable only in full calendar months and I therefore need to pay the full £450 even tho I need to be out by 26th and I am moving 23rd!!!

I am waiting on big boss phoning me tomorrow morning as I have said that under no certain terms am I paying a full months rent and if I need to I will move out on 31st of the month.

I said this landlord has caused me no end of problems and I will not be paying her anymore than I need to.

I am so angry.... Also they want to inspect the property Wednesday at 9:45am I said I will be in the midst of things and not in the position for the place to be inspected, they just need to check what I am doing!!!! I said nobody needs to check what I am doing but you should have checked what the landlord was doing because I am the one who has been ripped off.

Comment

All I am saying is thank god for the good close family I have who all want to help us out, they are fussing over us already and just want us there but I am very independent and deep as the ocean, unlike my brother and sister lol

Comment

Working...
                                X