GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script disabled got house - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

disabled got house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: disabled got house

Hi gang

plan b, , have spoken to bos they have got my letter about my illness they are given us 3 more months so we can sort it out with the esa, thanks again plan b I have told them about sodc and shelter,
    rod

Comment

Originally posted by rodlaw View Post
      have spoken to bos they have got my letter about my illness they are given us 3 more months so we can sort it out with the esa, thanks again plan b I have told them about sodc and shelter

That's brilliant news

Next week send them a letter confirming what they told you on the phone. Something along the lines of "it comes as a great relief to learn that you will allow me and my wife three months to deal with our benefit claim applications before taking any further action. I'm confident that we will resolve this issue within that timescale. Your patience in this matter will have will have a positive effect on our current situation which has been caused by ill health. We will keep you informed of progress".

Maybe add in the bit about Shelter/SODC and say that you would only sell the property as a last resort since you wish to remain in your own home which can be adapted to suit your needs, and will provide accommodation for your son who is your official carer. Only put it in your own words.

Let the paper trail continue

Have a great weekend

PlanB xx
      Last edited by PlanB; 25 April 2014, 17:45. Reason: typo

Comment

Will do
        thanks again, have a good weekend to
        rod,

I will keep you in formed

Comment

Having local press coming today, lets see wotthey can do,
          Rod

Comment

Having local press coming today, lets see wotthey can do,
            Rod
            That's a very wise move. Will you let us know when the story is going to appear or post it on your thread

Comment

Will do

Comment

have spoken to bos they have got my letter about my illness they are given us 3 more months so we can sort it out with the esa
                Please tell me your silence means everything is going ok here otherwise feel free to ask for more help

Comment

Sorry plan b
                  B.O.S have given mi 12 form to E.S.A, we need to fill in form about part of our mortgage that we used to do home improvements, B.O.S have then sent a letter to us saying they need info on selling our house, we put it on market to see if it would sell, we do not want to leave, at the end of April B.O.S agreed on £200 a month until july, I have been ill for the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Sorry plan b
                    B.O.S have given mi 12 form to E.S.A, we need to fill in form about part of our mortgage that we used to do home improvements, B.O.S have then sent a letter to us saying they need info on selling our house, we put it on market to see if it would sell, we do not want to leave, at the end of April B.O.S agreed on £200 a month until july, I have been ill for the last 2 weeks.
                    I'm sorry to hear you've been poorly recently

If you've got your DWP mortgage interest payment application in the pipeline BOS should not be putting pressure on you to sell your home! Tell them you're awaiting the outcome of your DWP application before you'll be considering a sale.

I'm glad to see they're happy with the payments you can afford until July. That should give you some breathing space to deal with all this annoying red tape.

Comment

Working...
                    X